cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records Missing when loading from 0FI_GL_10 (Data Source) ---> 0FIGL_O10 (DSO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

I am following the below standard flow for FIGL to design Balance sheet report.

Flow: 0FI_GL_10 (Data Source) ---> 0FIGL_O10 (DSO) ---> 0FIGL_C10 (Base Cube) ---> 0FIGL_V10 (Virtual Cube) ---> Query.

I have loaded data into all the targets successfully.

Problem:

When i am checking my ECC Report with BW report, Some fields are showing wrong values, for this reason, i reconciled the ECC Report and BW PSA (0FI_GL_10 ),  for one combination, i.e: Company code: 1300 and GL Account Number:20340010 till here all the values are matching..

When i checked for the same combinations in the DSO, i am getting only half of the line items (34 out of 68 line items) for the above combination.

Findings:

We have "Trading partner (RASSC)" field in PSA, which is not maintained in DSO, so due to the unavailability of this field in the DSO, some of the related line items are missing. I have added the "Trading Partner: 0PCOMPANY" info object as a Keyfield in the DSO and InfoCube. Loaded data, all the corresponding values are came, but this is the case for other fields also, now i need to add other data source fields into my dso, due 16 keyfields limitation for dso, i am unable to add rest of the data source fields into dso key fields..

Possibilty:

If we can do concatenation, we can get all the key values in to DSO, if you know please let me know the process.. or if anybody know other solution please let me know

Note: I know, always there is a keyfield issue when using this standard DSO 0FIGL_O10, but please let me know if anybody ever worked on this DSO, means what are all the keyfields i need maintain my DSO. (please note that we have 16 keyfields limitation for DSO)..

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kr_pavankumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Go thru this Link http://scn.sap.com/thread/1934937

Regards

KRPK