Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM Framework PPOME: Replace of Icons (A012) in own request

ABS_SST
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

i build-on an own request for szenario OME0 with an own Service.

I try to Display all Employees of an organizational unit and a special linemanager (he is not the Manager of an organizational unit) connected by zz1-relation.

The special linemanager (icon for S) should be displayed with the Managericon, the Manager (icon for S) should be displayed with normal employees Icon.

Is it possible to replace the managers Icon with the normal employee icon and give the relationship zz1 the manager icon?

I located no point for this in the IMG. Any Ideas?

Kind regards

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was facing the same requirement.

After some debug, here's what i figured out.

Since SPRO configuration only allows to assign an icon directly to a position, the solution found by SAP was to create a special assignment. However, this is all done using hard-code.

The first step for enhancing it is creating a implicit enhancement in include LOM_ICONSF01, routine CHECK_SPECIAL_RELATION in order to consider the new relation ( ZZ1 in your case ) as special.

Afterwars, implement another enhancement implementation in function module OM_GET_SPECIAL_ICON to assign the new icon to the new relation.

Hope it helps.

BRs,

RDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I am not fully clear about the Requirement of yours.

I am just summerizing my understabdibg with an example -

GM HR is the head of the organization. The hierarchy follows by Assistant Manager and Officer HR.

GM is the head of the organization.

But the Manager icon (CAP Symbol) needs to be shown on Assistant Manager, though he is not the head of the org unit.

In Standard SAP this scenario is very well captured

Cheers

Anwii

ABS_SST
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

thx for your fast reply.

What i mean ist this:

I have a 012 Connection to O and a ZZ1 Connection to O.

The 012 is displayed as Manager (standard) and the ZZ1 as Postion.

My requirement is: Display 012 as normal planning position and zz1 as Manager

Do you know any way to do this without modification?

Kind Regards

Sebastian