Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wage type transfer to Payroll

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Expert,

In Time evaluation under CUMBT ZL has been generated but still its not showing into payroll result.

Plz advice as early as possible.

Regards,

Sankarsan Dey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While running payroll, input comp. payroll acc. from date as start date of previous month. ZL valus will be imported into payroll

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

It's closed thread. Kindly open your new thread with details query of yours.

We will definitly give you some idea on that.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Your Balance is displayed in ZL table,for this in Pcr you need to maintain condition as ADDZLZXXXX Maintain Condition This way then only your Value is displayed in B2 In as ZL.After taken this value & need to write another pcr in payroll For that is placed in after XT00 sub schema in that after ZLIT function 

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

Thanks for reply.I will try this on tomorrow.

I have written two pcr in time.1st one based on scenario time type will be updated and second one transfer that time type value into individual wage type.

In 2nd PCR i have used operation ADDZL 4096 (4096 is our wage type).

For clarification shall i change it this ADDZL 4096 to ADDZLZ4096.

Please rectify if i am wrong.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani.

I am sharing all three pcr which i have written to executing my scenaio.

1st and 2nd pcr i have placed it into time schema and last one is in in par1 of ZLIT in payroll.

Once i am changing ADDZL 4096 to ADDZLZ4096 in the pcr its showing error message that its not into database.

Please check.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try ADDZLS4096.

And in your payroll schema, try using function IMPRT with second parameter B2.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In my payroll B2 is placed in second parameter of function ZLIT.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

After done this still data is not been updated into payroll.

Please Reply.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankhar,

this thread has been a long chain of conversation but i would like to know few things from your end...

firstly what is the time evaluation status in IT0007?

what is the time schema is you are using?

how are you generating time wage types?

using T510S table or with PCRs or with IT2010?

would you be able to see ZL Table filled with time wage types in Time Log?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yellow,

Time Management Status-1

Customized Schema(Accounting schema of the RPTIME00).

We are generating wage type with the help of time types and used PCRs for generation.

In time evaluation ZL table is filled with wage types.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked that whatever time type and wage type i have used for my issue for special allowance,that all coming into time evaluation display log under CUMBT function.

Like in SALDO its showing time type's total no and as well as in ZL table corresponding wage type.

But once i am going to see all of in Claster table there no time types is stored in SA:DO table and No wage types are stored in ZL table.

Please help me that ever i had made any mistakes in configuration.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On July 31st, you had told us that table ZL had been updated properly in Cluster B2,

and on August 2nd you told us that table ZL had not been updated properly in Cluster B2.

Today, you confirm that you can see the Time Types in the Log, under function CUMBT, but that they are not exported in the Cluster B2.

Does your Time Evaluation Schema contain function sequence BEND, EXPRT and EEND at it's end ?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Now i have checked that after time evaluation in display log i am getting value under CUMBT function in following table SALDO(all time types which i have used in custom pcr )and ZL(all wage type which i have connected with particular time types).

But while going to check in cluster table there is no data has been updated in SALDO as well as in ZL table.

This BEND,EXPERT and EEND is it present at it's end,but EXPERT function used in customized ZMS9.

For you better understanding i am attaching Schema and subschema ZMS9.

Need your advice.

Regards,

Sankrsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your aub-schema ZMS9, try commenting out functions IF, ENDIF and SORT.

Or in your schema ZSJK, comment out sub-schema ZMS9 and add function EXPRT just before function EEND.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your reply.I will test this on monday

But my question is for why is happening for only new customized time types and wage types which is used in custom pcr for my scenario.

Other than this time types and wage types,all time types and wage types are coming .

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have your new Time Types been also created as new Wage Types in Payroll section of IMG ?

Check V_512W_D and T511 for example.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Remi,

I have created wage type payroll section and maintained properly maintained above table.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I have done what you had suggested me.Result its not coming in cluster tableI.I am getting value in SALDO and ZL table in time log but while i am going to pt_clstb2 there have no entries its present in ZL and SALDO(only mine created time types and wage types).

Please suggest me.

If you will come online then i can show you details.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Remi,

Still i have not solved it.

Please suggest how to do it.

Regards,

Sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankaran,

Is your error solved ...?( ZL )

Because now I'm also facing same problem like B2 table is updated in time but coming to payroll ZL table is not updating.

For more clarification kindly click on below link where I've posted

Night shift allowance | SCN

if your error is solved kindly let me know how it is solved.......!

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurang

I think the reason is because of of IT0003 where PDC Error Indicator being checked by system and the PDC Recalculation date set to the date a warning message (Yellow) generated by TE20 PCR, If this is the case, The payroll driver won't consider any Time Wage types beyond the Information message generated by COLOR**F statement in Time Evaluation via PCR TE20.

This usually happens when you donot have any entries in TEVEN (IT2011) table for that date and you try to generate a wage type via a custom PCR but do not change the Message category in TE20

Please check the log for any kind of yellow colored message generated and compare the PDC Reclalculation date set in IT0003

Regards

Wahaj

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the payroll Schema IMPRT B2 is active.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Shekhar,

This is active.

plz advice.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have checked in CUMBT funtion where ZL is created.While i am going to payroll log under subschema XT00 in IMPRT function where ZL is not been transferred to B2 and also under ZLIT ,ZL is not updating.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using t-code PT_CLSTB2, are you able to read the employee's B2 Results Cluster ?

I've seen cases where Payroll was not able to read an employee's B2 Cluster.  Try doing Time Evaluation, forcing retroactivity to the beginning of the current month (or the previous month, depending on the Payroll Period)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Remi,

I have checked this one also.

After running PT_CLSTB2 ,i have seen that ZL is beenn updated properly but still not transferring into Payroll.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you have checked table ZL and there are no gaps (missing days) in it?

Does the problem happen for many employees or just one?

If the problem happens for more than one employee, is there anything that segregates them from other employees (that don't have the problem) ?

Is this a new Payroll Area or Schema?

Message was edited by: Rémi Corriveau Have you tried forcing Time Evaluation from the beginning of the month ?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your answer.

Payroll is running in between previous month 21st to next month 20th like(21.02.2012 to 20.03.2012) and time evaluation is also running for 21.02.2012 to 20.03.2012.

After time evaluation run(like 21.02.2012 to 20.03.2012) ZL is created after feb end (from 21st to 29th) and march (from 01st to 20th).But while going to check through PT_BAL00 there we are only getting value for February not getting any value for march from 1st to 20th.

Also whatever the value has been been stored in ZL in Time evaluation,is not transferring to Payroll.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Plz update..

This problem is coming for all employees except one.whose cluster B2 is updated but while running the payroll there i am not getting any result.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You seem to be getting close to the origin of the problem.

Start with re-executing Time Evaluation, forcing retroactive calculation as of February 1st (up to March 20).

If you still are not getting any results for March 1st, check what entries are done for that employee on that date (eg. change of PAA or Position, Attendance, Absence, Replacement, etc...).

In one session, do Time Evaluation in test mode, with Log, from March 1st to March 1st, and in a second session, do Time Evaluation in test mode, with Log, from February 23 to February 23.  Open both logs and try to identify the source of the problem (since you don't seem to be getting an error message, it probably is not the generation of Periodic Work Schedules or Calendar Validity Dates).

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your update.I will check this tomorrow.

But ZL is genereated under CUMBT function in time evaluation when are running the time evaluation from like 21.03.2012 to 20.03.2012(in two part 1st part for Feb2012 and second part for March 2012)then why its not transfering to B2 table?.

kindly send me your mail id.

Waiting your reply.

Regards,

Sankarsan

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check to any specific PCR it is happening or for any Wage types which is generating from Time evaluation  is not processing to payroll .

It may not happen like this , but can you please check the Period Parameters 01 is generated up to what date in V_T549Q.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to re-generate Time Evaluation, forcing it retroactively to February 01, 2012 ?

Sometimes Payroll can't read the B2 Cluster because of an Error Message or because the Cluster is missing data for some Dates (e.g. Feb. 1 to 13).

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I have run from Feb st to 29th this year and after this in time log under CUMBT function ZL has been created properly.But while going to pt66 and pt_bal00 there no such entry is present.

plz advice .

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the above conversation your watching wage types in ZL while simulation mode, while live run not updated cluster table right.

Please read the below documentation then see your schema. Check your schema like below is there or not.

IF     NOT  SIMF      and if it is not a simulation

Documentation: Note that the EXPRT function is not taken into account in a simulation

of time evaluation within Shift Planning. For information about the

storage of results on the B2 cluster within Shift Planning, see the SAP

Note 590985.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not getting any value in simulation mode or live mode.Know that B2 table is only updating while we run the payroll in live mode.

In time evaluation under cumbt function ZL is creted but it's not showing in pt66 or in pt_clstb2 also.

Regards,

sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Expert,

Please tell me why its happening.

Should i check any configuration point.please let me know.

Waiting all of your valuable reply.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shouldn't you have run from Feb. 01 to July 31 2012 ?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Did not understand your question?

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are in a Production environment, then Time Evaluation should be run up to the end of the current period, which would probably be July 31st if you are on monthly payroll.

But if you are in a Development environment, then you should run Time Evaluation from Feb. 1st up to the last day that was previously evaluated.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the development environment.Where i have done the following procedure to execute new scenario(Scenario is already posted in another posting of mine).

1.Created Time type

2.Created Wage type in payroll with fixed amount.

3.Then created PCR with proper logic and put it into customized schema.

{please tell me if this configuration is wrong or not}

Next I have run the time evaluation for two month Feb12 and March 12 and then had checked with under CUMBT funtion where every ZL was created correctly.

Once going to payroll i am not getting this update into IMPRT and as well as in into ZLIT function.

I have put my wage type into pcr which is with ZLIT funtion.

Here payroll is running in between 21st of previous month to next month 20th and time evaluation is also running in same period.

Please help.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mention that "I have run the time evaluation for two month Feb12 and March 12 and then had checked with under CUMBT funtion where every ZL was created correctly".  Have you confirmed that Time Evaluation was not in Test Mode by checking the results through transaction PT_CLSTB2?

What parameters are you using with function ZLIT ?

In our payroll schema, we use function IMPRT with second parameter B2.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have run time evaluation in live mode.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

First of all PT_BAL00 reports works based on Time Evaluation period which can be different than Payroll Period. To have reports from 21th to 20th you must define such a period in V_T549R and define the periods of it in V_T549Q. If it's the same as payroll period you can use it also.

Then put your time period in TRMAC for RP-DEF-TIME-PERIOD. As you see for me it's 15.

By changing this macro you should generate PT_BAL00 report otherwise it won't consider the changes. For this go to RPTBAL00 program and choose "Generate" option from program menu

For other issue if you have yet any problem let me know. I have recently developed such your scenario for time and payroll which is running well from 26th to 25th.

Cheers,