Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing the SRM WDA work items directly from outlook in BRF

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently we are working with SRM 7.0 in SAP Portal 7.3. Here we are having 2 level approvals which are implemented by using the BRF workflow in SRM. Basically customer expects notifications to their outlook along with SRM WDA work item link.

On clicking the link it has to be re directed to the corresponding WDA page directly after entering the login credentials in sap portal.

The link may looks like,

SRM WDA Portal Link:

http://portal URL:portnumber

/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=OBN%3A%2F%2FBOTechnicalName%3Dsc%2FOperation%3Ddetailprof%2FBOSystemAlias%3DSAP_SRM&DynamicParameter=Operation %3Ddetailprof%26sapsrm_mode%3DAPPROVAL%26sapsrm_wiid%3D000000005151%26BOTechnicalName%3Dsc%26sapsrm_botype %3DBUS2121&sapsrm_pcdlocation=IView.ID&sapsrm_portalbaseur=Portal.BaseURL&System=SAP_SRM&sapsrm_boid=500E538D04E115E0E10080000A19031E

Here the highlighted texts Portal URL, Work item Id and sapsrm_boid (Guiid) are the runtime values in the above mentioned link. I hope by using the standard FM we can fetch the values for Work item id and Sap gui id. And I can store the Portal URL somewhere in the Z table. 

But there should be some option available inside BRF for this kind of custom notification and fetching the variables at runtime in the same notification text.

Please let me know the ways to achieve in BRF.

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards,

Hariprasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use the standard report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND.

In the email this program sends the link is generated for you for the correct document and links directly to the correct WDA (when you customise the correct parameters in SPRO for portal navigation).

Schedule a variant that sends out the notification mails at set times and don't include the buttons for offline approval, so only the link to the portal shows.

Regards,

Robin

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin

thanks for the same. After scheduling the program we are getting the same output as you have mentioned. Now we are getting the email along with logon link. Here I am getting the following logon link.

saphtmlp://htmlviewer.sap.com/K0e1pw6f4L3X08002Xa37W/://http://xxxxxxxx:50000/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=OBN://BOSystemAlias=SAP_SRM/BOTechnicalName=sc/Ope...

In the above link you can see the some extra prefixes before the http. After removing the same I can access the shopping cart page directly. I don't know where the additional prefixes coming from.

Is it because of the SPRO config. Please let me know what should I do for removing the highlighted part.

the following details are maintained in the SPRO path (under the maintain portal information)

Port of SAP Portal (Internal)

Root path of the Iview / application

Fully qualified domain name (Internal)

Thanks and regards,

Hariprasath

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please help me in how you have resolved this issue as we are also facing the same concern. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As mentioned by Robin, the standard report available for this. Just schedule the report it will take care of email sending. No need of any customization.

Offline Approval - Application-Controlled Workflows - SAP Library

Regarding the additional strings, it is because of wrong SPRO config. We simply deleted and re created all the SPRO nodes for the SRM part and its working fine.

Regards,

Hariprasath

Answers (0)