Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Environmental Compliance 2.0

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to support SAP Environmental Compliance applications. I went through many documents from the SAP Market Place regarding EC 2.0, but those were all related to the configuration and administration related activities.

I did not find any documents related to the technology used in development of the application and their integration to the portal. Please provide me if there are any links which talks more about development and its integration on the portal.

The current version which we are using is SAP EC 2.0.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think it's java(web dynpro, adobe form), it runs on nw CE and also has nw7 version.

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Thanks for the reply. As per my knowledge, NW CE is supported for EC 3.0. We have 7.0 version installed on our landscape.

I would like to know about creating Datasource, Variants in EC 2.0 for generating reports.

Please let me know if there is a document describing the steps for developing applications. It would be helpful if there are any standard tutorials for EC 2.0

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pujith,

even we have the same requirement on EC 3.0 as you were mentioned in your question.

We want to enhance the Portal applications for EC 3.0 whihc were developed using Standard Business Packages for EC 3.0.

Could you please share with us the documentaion/links for enhancing the portal applications for EC 3.0

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Govindu

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Environmental Compliance needs NW CE >= 7.1.

Enhancing / customizing EC is normal WDJ development. First you`ll need to install NWDI and from there you start your project.