Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP international location number not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

ILN basis no. for plant F311, stor.locat. 0001 or whse number  not found

I have this requirement from a customer to apply barcodes for the accessories shipped to them. These specific materials are packed in Pallets.

These pallets should have the barcodes.

But the issue is, when i pack and create handling unit for those materials in the outbound delivery, i cannot assign SSCC numbers for them.

I got this error message:

ILN basis no. for plant **** , stor.locat. **** or whse number  not found

Can you explain what is the ILN and where do i get that info?

Is it from our client or from the customer who receives the shipment?

I need to understand how my client and our customer communicate using the barcodes i would generate in SAP.

Thanks for your prompt response on this.

Have a great day!

Regards,

John J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure, you have assigned the warehouse number to your plant and storage location in IMG path Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Logistics Execution > Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location

If assigned and still, if the system issues the said error message, have a look at the following note whether it helps you:-

Note 857767 - Changing HU number to SSCC fails during ILN determination

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The ILN ...I am aware of is the one miantianed in the customer master record under General Data - Control data. This is a 13 digit number miantained as three parts viz., Location no. 1, Location no. 2 and Check digit. You can check the F1 help for more details.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I maintained the table T313Y in IMG but i am not sure what numebr range object to use for SSCC generation,. should i use an existing NR object or should i create a new one for this?

Thanks.