cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order from waste management with altered amount of waste

0 Kudos

Hi all.

I'm working with PO's generated from entry documents for waste management disposal. The waste quantity in the purchase order is twice the amount of the entry document from which I create the order. In the PO there are two scheduled deliveries with the original amount of waste each.

I tested the process in a sandbox environment that has the same configuration (I originaly ran the process in a development environment) and the quantity stayed the same and only one delivery was created.

I have checked again both configurations for PO but haven't found differences so any suggestion as to what I should check would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member239632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got the same problem. Did you find out the reason?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

apply note 1821362

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm having exactly same problem, two different systems, one is working fine and in the other one I get the amount duplicated and two delivery schedule with the original amount in each item, did you solved?

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

First, read the following link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/74/6dbacab55d11d4b702006094b92d29/content.htm?frame...

How is created the PO in your system? Do you have a contract in the waste approval or in the disposal channel?

If there isn't a contrat, How many purchasing info records are deterrmined? Maybe, in your case the system is determining 2 purchasing info records.

Regards

JCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Juan Carlos for replying, I have tryed with contract in the the disposal chanel.

Also I have tryed without contract, having only one info record.

There is only one info record.

Any other idea?

Thanks,

Alvaro,

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

The purchase organization that you are using in waste management is assigned only to a center, the same question for the company.

The hard way, debug from the function that is in the the customizing in Disposal Process, to the function that is creating the PO orden BAPI_PO_CREATE or BAPI_PO_CREATE.

Regards

JCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Juan Carlos, I have only one Purchase Org and asigned to 2 plants. So far I'm only working with 1 plant and 1 storage location in a development enviroment.

If I do not find the error we will have to debug the process,EHSWA_141_WASTEMVT_CRT_MM_PO wich is the module function called from the disposal processing transaction.

This is going to be very dificult since we don't  have any error message as a reference.

Regards,

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

Is the account assignment multiple in the PO? The quantity in the PO item (DISP_QUAN) is calculated with thequantity in the PO schedule item, and this can be affected by the quantity in the account assigment

The function module EHSWA_141_WASTEMVT_CRT_MM_PO calls the function EHSWA_112_PO_CREATE_V1, and this calls BAPI_PO_CREATE. It isn't a hard work for any programmer.

Regards.

JCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Carlos, my programer just finished debbuging the program, some how it is reprocessing  twice the schedule delivery. It is because the quantity is double. We have two different enviroments with different versions. The problem is running in ver 605 package level 006.

We have the test version where it is running fine ver 600 package 008.

what version are you working with?

Regards,

Alvaro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have applied two notes:

0001736566   PO from waste disposal processing with incorr. quantities

0001821362   PO from waste disposal processing with incorr quantities (2)

The problem is solved despite the note explanation said that was only relevant if you work with several items in the purchase order or if yoy have assigned multiple accounts.

Neither of this two applied for me but appliying the notes the issue is solved.

Regards,

Answers (0)