cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in RR screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i am facing problem during summarized result recording . when i select any qualitative result from drop down (from catalog) its not shown in "original value column" in testing server and the respective (QASR) TABLE field is not updated.  but when i input numeric value it is shown to "original value column" in testing server

But in DEV server its working , values are shown in that column

i have attached the screen short kindly guide me

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

check out OSS 1649587

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Evguenia

Thanks for your reply

could you plz guide me how to implement this OSS . i need little detail plz

Regards

Nasir Ilyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Evguenia

i checked OSS 1649587 but not helpful rather this is the alternative to get recorded values from tables after the implementation of SAP Note 1525724.

Due to this Sap Note values are not displayed in original value column could u plz tell me how to revert the sap note in order to get the recorded results in original_Input field of table QASR

plz guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Mark Summarized result in Control indicator.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your feedback

its summarized recording, indicator is on. in attached screen i m using same MIC for both lot

we jus did the technical Up gradation  EHP 5 implemented in testing server ... after that i m facing this problem .. original value column is not being updated for new result recording and also if i remove result recorded vaue from some previous lots for which result are shown in original value column and table field is updated then also its not updated in original value column

whats the reason is it due to EHP 5 or some other problem

plz guide me how to correct it

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No this is not related to any upgrades, u need to check the master data and control indicators properly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i checked all the indicators in MIC. even i made new MIC and checked it but same result

can you tell me what else i have to consider / verify .

as in one client its working as per my requirement and in other server its showing problem with same master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Compare both !

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

both MIC r same

one more thing when i remove any recorded result from previous records / entry , then again original  value column is not updated, recorded result in this column remain even i remove the result as shown in the below image. this is the inspection lot which is copied from prd server ...

even if i record Result on this lot then again its not sowing the result in original value column. can u plz tell me y??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First you tell me that your Testing/Dev/QAS are the copy of PRD or not?

Bcoz this is not a client specific problm, if you testing server is not the copy of QAS or PRD or DEV than check ur SPRO settings. It is an transactional issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

my test server is a copy of PRD. in PRD every thing is all right, results are updated in original value field but in the testing server which is a copy of PRD , i m facing this problem

What SPRO setting i have to check i can confirm these also. plz guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra

Plz suggest me what to do now

my test server is a copy of PRD. in PRD every thing is all right, results are updated in original value field but in the testing server which is a copy of PRD , i m facing this problem

What SPRO setting i have to check i can confirm these also. plz guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As i told you please check properly, is there any exit, enhancement in RR screen, or ur master data which u have uploaded is correct as per the requirement, check ur QM Planning and Inspection nodes in spro properly, bcoz according to me its not client relevant prblm its user or transactional error only.

Hence issue is closed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your all valuable inputs I checked all the things every thing is ok

just tell me one thing i think in EHP 5 SAP Note 1525724 is by default installed due to which values are not shown in original_Input column could u plz tell me can we revert this note or delete this

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my dear ,

During upgrade it is the responsibility of technical guys to check the program, notes and enhancement etc. u need to talk with basis and technical person abt this note bcoz as i know there is no such default note which is there in EHP5, if it is there by SAP then there is an instruction before upgrade, please check the impact of notes in other application then take the decision further.

Regards

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

I guess you need to log it as an issue with SAP and see what they recommend