Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Level Questionnaire creation for Quotation

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to create it from SPRO->CRM->Transactions->*

There I didnt find settings for Quotations.

So what is the process of doing it Done.

Please help soon.

Regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Karthik,

Use

Customizing for CRM under - Transactions  Basic Settings  Define Item Categories.

There you can either copy the standard quotation AGN and do the changes you want or create a new quotation.

Hope this solves your query.

Thanks,

Pravin P

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please tell me how I can assign the survey questionnaire after going to the respective Item Category.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

The use of questionaires is programmed on transaction category level (i.e. activity, opportunity, sales document) and delivered by SAP. The transaction categories cannot be changed in customizing; so within the SAP standard it is not possible to change the transaction category 'sales document' (to which the quotation belongs) in a way that questionnaires can be attached.

Normally the procedure is

Customer Relationship Management - Transactions - Settings for Opportunities - Sales Methodology - Questionnaire for Opportunities - Assign Questionnaire to Transaction Type.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Pravin P

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

I found the Item category under Quotation But,

Under Item Category level I am unable to see where we can assign the questionnaire.

Can you please guide me.

Regards,

Karthik.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

It is not standard to add surveys to quotation and it's items. If you need so, you can add usage of component ICCMP_SURVEY to needed component (see how that was done in BT108H_LEA). After that you should add this view to the overview page in configuration. Assignment block with surveys will appear but it will be empty. Enchance DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT method of view ICCMP_SURVEY/SurveyOverview and write there logic for selecting valid surveys for quotations.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Viktor

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help me.

i am thinking of using T-Code CRM_SURVEY_SUITE and generate the URL and link it to item level questionnaire of quotation using transaction launcher calling by URL.

Will it work out?

Regards,

Karthik.

former_member182606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik.

I have the same requirement. Need to attach an item level Survey can you share me the soultion if you have found one.

Thanks.

Regards,

Chella.