cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error F5103 while posting GL entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the below mentioned error while i am trying to do a  G/L posting in F-02. I saw few other previous post on similar type of error and followed them but was not able to solve, and 2 days before i had posted the same error but was not able to get a solution till now, and thinking that creating from strat could be good, i did and getting the same error now. I have attched the screen shot of the erro and also some of the configuration related to it.

I request everybody to please help me out in this, as this has been giving me a though time

Scenerio:

Company code - SA11

I have configured the OBA4, OBA0 t-codes and have not given anything in the feild " Group ", as i dont want to assign any specific user. I have also configured t.code OB45.

Erro message that i am getting is : " No amount tolerance range entered for company code SP11 ".

Amount that i have given in open item and amount per document is big that is 9999999...., and the amount that i am posting in F-02 is 10000.

Kindly help me in giving a solution to the above error, and also please explain me, where did i go wrong.

Thanking you in advance.

Below are the screen shots :

Regards,

Jimmy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Narasimhulu,

Many a thanks for the threads, it solved my problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Jimmy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

My observation is as follows:

• In T.Code: OBA0 you are defined Debit 100 and Credit 100
  • And if you don't want any tolerance group, then no need to customize in OBA0.(If possible delete the entries in OBA0)
  • And you are posting transaction in F-02, given the debit amount Rs.10000.  But you are mentioned in OBA0 Debit 100.
  • I think because of this OBA0 customization, this error is occuring.
  • If possible go to OBA0 and delete
  • Then go to the F-02 post the transaction, system will allow you post the transaction

Thanks & Regards,

Umamageshwaran.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check by updating the tolerance grp for the id ?

Regards,

Anushya