Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RNIF Adapter with attachments

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to develop an interface from ECC to 3rd party via proxy to RNIF adapter.

From ECC, I am also getting attachments with the message payload. The attachments are converted to base64 before I receive so i cannot view them in PI. I am using the PIDX message at the target side.  I am using one Business System without party for ECC and One business component under one party for the 3rd party system. I have configured RNIF 2.0 and I have also configured all the parameters in URL, keystores. When I am executing the interface, the message is successfully executed. Even the RNIF adapter has a log which says the message is  successfully delivered. But the 3rd party doesnt receive any message instead they just see some traces of messages where the file type is unknown,and all properties are unknown.

-->Is there any specific configuration required in Communication channel ?

-->Is there anyway to increase the trace level in PI in Java stack to view the PIDX message before sending it to 3rd party ? I mean the RNIF adapter's output ?

-->I have done header mapping with the business system names.Is there anything specific to check here?

Regards,

VK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any way we can monitor RNIF message, the complete message with header details ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

I am facing a similar issue as you had faced.

PI is receiving attachments from Supplier, and we have to upload them to Documentum. I have written a custom adapter module for Uploading the files. This module is called in the Sender RNIF channel. But the module is not being called when attachments arrive. The message flow is successful but custom module is not called. I checked the Audit Log, and found out that the custom module is not being called.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Sowmya

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Soumya,

Our Scenarios are different.

You are using Sender RNIF adapter and I am using a Receiver.

Anyways, for your scenario, what is your receiver adapter ?

If the purpose of your custom adapter module is just to upload the attachments to documentum then use the adapter module in your receiver adapter.

Can you give more information on your scenario.

Regards,

Vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

My Receiver adapter is RNIF. I am able to send attachments to supplier via Receiver RNIF channel. The problem that I am facing is, Suppliers are sending some attachments along with the payload and I want to upload them to documentum. So Sender RNIF channel will be receiving the attachments. Thereby, I have to call the adapter module in the Sender RNIF channel. I used the adapter module in the Sender channel, but the module is not being called. 

Thanks and Regards,

Sowmya