Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM ABAP 7.0 - Interactive Reporting Configuration Wizard

former_member183829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure SAP CRM ABAP 7.0 - Interactive Reporting Configuration Wizard as per note: Note 1146395 - Configuring CRM Interactive Reporting.

I have two client. One for CRM other for BI.

When I run transaction /CRMBW/CONFIG_WIZARD in CRM client, all other is coming in green except :

BI    DataSource /CRMBW/ACT_CAT_TXT (version 'A') is not connected to InfoSource

BI    DataSource /CRMBW/ACT_ID_TEXT (version 'A') is not connected to InfoSource

BI    DataSource /CRMBW/ACT_STATUSC_TEXT (version 'A') is not connected to InfoSource

BI    DataSource /CRMBW/AC_INDICATOR_TEXT (version 'A') is not connected to InfoSource

BI    DataSource /CRMBW/BOOL_TEXT (version 'A') is not connected to InfoSource

BI    DataSource /CRMBW/CANCPAR_TEXT (version 'A') is not connected to InfoSource

BI    DataSource /CRMBW/CANC_RE_TEXT (version 'A') is not connected to InfoSource

There are such 83 errors.

Can you let me know how to resolve these errors ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

grace_xin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you get errors like "Datasource *** (version A) is not connected to infosource are reported in the transaction code /CRMBW/CONFIG_WIZARD ", please try the following

- if the error is for a couple of datasources, please manually connect the infosource to the datasource in the transaction code RSA1.

- if there is huge number of errors, please activate the respective CRM Interactive Reporting content bundles in transaction code ORDYWB or BSANLY_BI_ACTIVATION.

Best Regards,
Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have had same problem few times.

Solution:

1. Go to tr. RSA1 of BW SOLMAN system. Probalby same client as CRM BW Interactive Reporting
  2. Check BI Modeling ont the left side. If Aplication Area CRM OLTP is installed
  3. Then choose Modeling on the left side and select DataSource
  4. Find your not connected Datasource and Change Datasource
  5. Click Yes
  6. Confirm InfoSource Assignment
  7. Install
  8. After that go back and change to active
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please, take a look at this Building Bloc:

Building Block.

http://help.sap.com/bp_crm70/BBLibrary/HTML/C41_EN_DE.htm

hope, it helps

Cheers!

Neven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you find a solution for the above issue?

I have the exact same issue. I have followed the configuration guide C41 from start to end. Still it doesn’t work.

I would appreciate any help

Best Regards

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you find a solution? I have the same issue to solve.

Tank you!

Best Regards

Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same issue and managed to resolve it by running step 4.11.3 of the C41 Best Practice guide. I ran transaction RSORBCT, selecting the five Infocubes listed in the guide and running the steps in the guide and the "DataSource ... is not connected to InfoSource" error was fixed.

Hope this works for you too.

Regards

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the benefit of everyone, I solved this by creating the MYSELF rfc.

Hope this solution benefits others.