cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAREHOUSE ADDRESS IN PAGE HEADER IN PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam designing a pld on A/R Invoice for my client and my client will have diferent branches in each state

what i need when he priview the PLD on A/R Invoice Address of the Branch should be display in the pageheader according to each state

ex when user priview the PLD on A/R Invoice in Maharastra State then the Address of Company in Maharastra should be display on the Header

similar when user priview the pld in Tamilnadu State then the Address of the company in Tamilnadu Should be display on the Header

I tried by take the ware house address from Warehouse document but it showing empty when the same filed is taken in repeatitive header it showing relative address but what is strictly need is address should be display in pageheader according to State wise

How should i do this

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter the Address in Warehouse table and link the Print Layout Field.

Thanks,

Nithi

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu Raju,

You cannot do in the normal printing,Using CR it possible,

We did it in the following way.

Created text fields for warehouse addresses.

created formula fields wherein we equated the series.

Linked those formula fields to the text fields respectively.

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nagrajan

if we are having four different locations if i create 4 addresses in four text field if i choose location 1 i want location 1 address and if i choose location 2 i want location 2 address

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think already answered in main forum. If no, please post as new discussion.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaran

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may use the A/R Invoice Bill To field.. this will serve your requirement

regards,

Fidel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use UDF to define the address in A/R invoice. Users need to enter their addresses in the UDF according to their states. Then display same in your PLD header.