Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import ADP Payroll Data to SAP

phani_prakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our existing legacy system has Payroll data running in ADP application. Can anyone suggest different methods to import Payroll data from ADP to SAP.

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I was curious if you got the answer to the above?

I have a similar requirement where I need mappings between ADP and SAP infotypes and payroll/wage types information. Let me know

Thanks!!

phani_prakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately no one responded.

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

You can use the interfaces between ADP to SAP or SAP to ADP , technically we called as inbound / outbound methods and related to ALE / IDOCS or EDI /IDOCS or BAPI /BAD

Process is - you will get a ADP file from ADP team - Inbound ( all values are coming and updated in info types ) then you send a acknowledgment and send back to ADP - Out bound.

One scenario which i worked is , Garnishment / 3PR scenarios. will get a file from ADP,

Abap team has developed the program , i just enter the file in selection screen and execute , it will update the values in infotypes 194,195 .

I will check in WE02 /WE05 whether the IDOCs are successfully generated or not by using the status records.

As a functional consultant - you must prepare functional specification document than hand over to abap team, , they will create a custom program in SE38.

Hope you clear this ...

Thanks

Siva

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not aware of any standard ADP TO SAP interfaces unless ADP provide one ? - only a standard SAP TO ADP interfaces like PU12

But I believe that you can upload legacy data en masse in batchs via LSMW recording and flat

files (either manually created in the right format perhaps or exported from ADP in the right format) see SAP help for step by step

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/87/f3ae74e68111d1b3ff006094b944c8/content.htm

Best wishes

Stuart