cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PB00 Condition not defaulted in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no contract and no info record. NO condition record exists

PO is created, value is entered in condition type PBXX  example 100.

When I create PO next time with the same material and vendor combination. System defaults price 100 against the condition type PBXX.

System should defualt 100 price against condition type PB00.

My undertsnading is when there is no condition record exist in system then PBXX is defualted and user has to key in the value and when next time PO is created system defualts condition type PB00.

Why in my case next time when I make PO system is defaulting CONDITION TYPE PBXX instead of PB00?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

When you create the info record (ME11) then system will automatically pick the PB00 in P.O .

IF you are using material and vendor with out creation of info record then system will pick PBXX .

Because in PB00 having the Accesses sequence and PBXX doesn't having any Accesses sequence.

Check it once in M/03

And in your scenario first time with out creation of info record you are using the material and vendor  at that time you only manually given the price .

at the time only system will generate the info record with the help of INFO UPDATE  option in P.O.

Thats why when you are using the same vendor and material  in P.O then p.o will receive the information from that info record.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means what system is doing in my case is right.

there is no inforecord and contract hence PB00 cannot be determined since there is last PO so system is defaulting PBXX from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Megha,

Yes. The system is correct.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Megha,

If the info record does not contain any valid conditions or no price can be determine and at the same time last PO document exist, it copies all of the conditions from this last PO if both have the

same material and vendor(info record).

Regards,

ian Wong Loke Foong

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is coming from the last PO for the combination , rather than any condition record. If you dont want that you can go to config element default value for buyers and alter in the tab 'price adoption' and assign the value against parameter EVO For users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Megha,

When there is no info record created for vendor  material and purchasing organization, SAP automatically generates an info record.

SAP Stores Basic Values Such as UOM, Last PO Price and etc.....