I just wonder why I'm always encounter the following errors:
- You are logged out, try to log in again --> but actually i'm logged in
- Internal Server Error
I encountered the above error when I tried to perform the following action:
- click on the "Post Message" button when replying someone in the Discussion
- click on the "Helpful Answer" or "Correct Answer" buttons --> no responce at all
- click on the "Assumed Answer" link --> no responce
- cannot find the "Answered" button at all
The above issues happened after the new SCN system launched. I've not encounted these at all in the old SCN.
Kindly please advice what action should I do. I need to update/close the Discussion I've posted.
I just moved this thread to SCN Support
What browser and version number are you using? Have you tried a different browser with better results?
Your browser version is listed under Tools > About Internet Explorer, or you can ask your IT for help.
SCN being in 'beta' is not the cause of this. This is only here because we recently migrated and are waiting for some additional tasks to be completed before removing this. Again, these have nothing to do with what you're experiencing.
There are some compatibility issues with old version of IE so please check. Also, if you can use another browser (Chrome, FireFox), please give that a try.