cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org data determination from Attributes Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if any one knows how to retrieve the Organizational data from Attributes tab in ppoma_crm please let me know.

my scenario is i have to show pop up where multiple divisions or distribution channels maintained for Sales org while creating lets say for example Task. for this we have maintained multiple Divisions in the Attributes Tab and Sales Areas.

it would be really helpful if you know how to retrieve the those maintained Sales Areas from Attributes Tab and show in the pop up.

please help.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If I understand, You need to show a pop up with multiple divisions when you create a task.

To do that you need to:

1 - In "attribute" tab division, distribute channel and tupel.

2 - Assign your user to one or more positions and activate the "Obj. Pernitted in Determination" for these positions, in "attribute" tab division.

I think with that you can do what you need.

Regards,

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SM,

i have maintained two divisions in attributes tab and assigned user to that position. Now when go to UI to create a task and its not showing pop up for selection of divisions while opening overview page of task. but when in f4 help all the divisions are coming up.

and i have observed here is when i maintained  multiple division and distribution channel in function tab now am getting the pop up for selection which is not our scenario. our scenario is to get from Attributes tab only.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody address my doubt and help me plz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venky,

Do you have the right authorizations object for that?

Have you also made all the necessary configuration in spro->crm>master data->Organizational Management ?

Regards,

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

yes i have and have done the configurations but we are getting the results.

Thanks,

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Organizational Data Profile, try to use the 10000194 Organizational Model Determin. Rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SM,

we have used the User Org unit in Org determination rule but of no use.

here is the exact scenario:

we have requirement to create task, while creating task it should assign the user's organizational data to that task.

1. if user has multiple sales areas assigned and it should throw a pop up for selection for the correct Org unit which is working fine.

2. if User has Sales Area assigned and selected the one Sales Org and that Org unit has multiple Divisions maintained in Attributes Tab in org model (PPOMA_CRM) rather in Function tab, then also it should throw a pop up for selection for Division which is not happening in Enhanced Org data model.

so could you please guide us how to proceed on this requirement.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Venky