cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area determination from Attributes Tab in PPOMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if any one knows how to retrieve the Organizational data from Attributes tab in ppoma_crm please let me know.

my scenario is i have to show pop up where multiple divisions or distribution channels maintained for Sales org while creating lets say for example Task. for this we have maintained multiple Divisions in the Attributes Tab and Sales Areas.

it would be really helpful if you know how to retrieve the those maintained Sales Areas from Attributes Tab and show in the pop up.

please help.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm displaying the popu by setting up in ppoma_crm multiple divisions and multiple Tupel (distribution channel, division). My need is to determine by default one division; I have tried using default flag in ppoma_crm, but it seems not working. Do you have any suggestions?

Regards

Francesca

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is rambabu

create org model tc;ppoca_crm

in funcation area tab select  marteting field button

plz mark click sales office sales group sales organation make these entities solve ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rambabu,

i have created org model but here we want to read division and distribution channel from Attributes not from Functions tab.

please help me in this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody address my doubt and help me plz.

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat

May I know what kind of org model are you using? The enhanced or standard?

If you are using the standard org model, the requirement can be easily fulfilled with standard organizational unit determination functionality. E.g. the organizational unit determination rule 14000146. Please set up the customizings then test whether it meets your requirement.

If you simplely want to know the FM or program name to read the org unit's attributes, I am afraid that the question has to be raised in the HCM forum. As the org model is the HCM component that is used by CRM for master data maintainence. The only FM that I know is HR_GENAT_FIND_ATTRIBUTES. You can try to use this FM to get the attributes.

I would recomand you to try the stanard approach first.

Best regard,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maggie,

we are using Enhanced version Org model. in this model we are trying to fetch the attributes maintained(e.g. multiple Divisions for S.org) for an sales Org unit in Attributes Tab instead of from Function Tab that to this requirement is particularly for Task creation only.

it would be great if you can help us in this regard as soon as possible, its a bit urgent requirement we are working on.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards.

Venky

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

I did not see similar scenario before. I'd like to share some idears with you.

The pop up is issued by FM CRM_ORGMAN_POST_DETERMINE_SET.

I think you can use BADI CRM_ORGMAN_BADI method crm_orgman_merge to fill the org data. In this BADI method, you can call FM HR_GENAT_FIND_ATTRIBUTES the get the attrbutes, and put them to cs_orgman_badi.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

yeah we tried this, but we can not give multiple values if there are maintained multiple values for User like two divisions for Sales Org.

in this case how we can proceed please guide am also looking into the same and will update once i get any clue.

thanks in Advance!

regards,

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

yeah we tried this, but we can not give multiple values if there are maintained multiple values for User like two divisions for Sales Org.

in this case how we can proceed please guide am also looking into the same and will update once i get any clue.

thanks in Advance!

regards,

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

thanks in Advance!

regards,

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

thanks in Advance!

regards,

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

thanks in Advance!

regards,

venky

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

I think retriving the distribution channel and division from he sales org in the maintained org model can be done by organizational data determination customizing settings. With determination rule, e.g. 14000146, system will issue a pop up for sales area (distribution channel & division) selection if the determined org unit has multiple sales areas.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to table HRT1222 GET TABNR by passing the required attrib for example attrib = COUNTRY.

Then go to HRP1222 pass tabnr to get required org data.

Hope this will help you.

Thx

Shankar