cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Login process. And "Unauthorized" for the "Contact Us" Link?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have two problems, maybe the second is due to the first.

1)

While registration to SCN (in June) I had some problems, so I used my mail adress for two different attempts to register. Now there's a strange behavior during login.

I click on "Login" on top of the SCN site. I enter my e-mail and password. Then I seem to be logged in as my first-try-name "Mister_Mitbewohner". When I click on that name to get to my contents, I get to the "Jana Neujahr" page, but not logged in! There's always "Login to learn more about..". When I click on "Login" then, I don't have to enter name and password again and THEN I'm logged in as Jana Neujahr (username jana.neujahr).

Why is it so complicated? Is it possible to refactor the data?

2)

I tried to contact SCN, but clicking on the link at bottom of every page, I only get: "UNAUTHORIZED Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here."

What's the problem with that? My only solution was to ask here... 😕

I appreciate every help.

Kind regards

Jana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

Contact Us is available again: there was a technical issue blocking you and others from this page.

Seems like there's a conflict in your account due to the inconsistency: send an email to

sapnetwork@sap.com so that they can check you details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the hint and the email adress! I mailed them and hope for answer. 🙂

Regards

Jana

Answers (0)