cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields missing in vendor master in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

In vendor master address screen I have to maintain area code (std code) for telephone number and fax of the vendor .Only country code for telephone is appearing.

I have account group for service vendors where I have to tick service based invoice verification but in purchasing data screen of vendor master “service based invoice verification” field is missing. Only GR based invoice verification field is appearing.

I have checked each and every node of the screen layout settings for vendor master in spro but these fields are not appearing there also.

Is this a bug?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May I asked what question was asked and for what question were the answers given?

What has the telephone screenshot to do with the service based invoice verification?

are these actually 2 questions in one discussion? (which is not allowed according to the forum rules, because it is confusing - like it is just for ne now) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

May be I could not have phrased my question well.

It is releated to field selection in vendor master. Since the object is same i.e vendor master therefore I kept it in the same threads.

In spro I am not able to get these fields.

I have to maintain STD code for vendor and also I have to put tick in service based invoice verification.

Hope I am able to express clearly now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vendor telephone number. Those tel. fields are part of the Business Address Service (previously Central Address Management) and if you look at table ADTEL you can see that the area code and number are defined within one field

ADTEL-TEL_NUMBER - Telephone no.: dialling code+number

It's not a bug, just the system design.

Do you mean to say "I want to maintain the area code separately ?"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP standard field selection priority as

Priority       option           Character

Field

1.             Hide                    -

2.             Display               *

3.             Required entry    +

4.             Optional entry     .

If in any screen layout field set as hide system will take as priority.

check ones again in IMG for Financial Accounting and Logistics General.

Regards,

Ashish Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have checked these already.

The issue is at config level these field should show then only we can hide, display, mandatory or optional.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

I checked in my system, i have not found this field in 'Vendor account group' field selection. May be this field is not included in the 'field selection' and it is default in vendor master. I searched for SAP notes and documentation but not found any matching content. If required raise query on OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked there r 201 notes related to vendor master but none is addressing the issue

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to OMSG (or IMG > Logistics general > Business partner > vendor master > field selection )

select your account group and go into the detail

select the purchasing data

use the page down icon in the navigation menu to go to the second page, there you should find the service based invoice verification field.

The telefonnumber settings are done in IMG > SAP NETWeaver > General settings > define Countries  > .....

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

Check the 'field selection' for the 'account group' by the following path,

SPRO - Financial Accounting (New) - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - Vendor Accounts - Master Data - Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data - Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Vendors)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailesh,

I have already checked before posting to forum.

the table LFM1 have this field. But it is not appearing in spro

Regards