Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one interest document for each customer invoice

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement, where in the customer wants to post one interest document for each invoice overdue i.e. if a customer is having 5 invoices overdue,  the interest for every invoice is posted as a seperate FI document.

I have checked the customising and was not able to find any such settings. If anyone has come across the similar requirement and implemented the same (either through configuration or enhancement), please respond.

Thank you in advance.

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

jyoti

use line item interest will resolve your problem. there is invoice reference option while determining the int indicator. It full fill the same purpose.

Regards

Pankaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joyti,

please kindly run SPRO --> Prepare Item Interest Calculation

Here for Your relevant Interst indicator there is a flag "Posting with invoice Ref." and some blank fields named "Transfer content".

The first flag creates a single line item for each invoice line item; the fields can be filled with some values (example ZUONR or XBLNR) and the System creates a single line item for a different fields content.

Please test and let me know.

Mauri

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mauri and Pankaj,

I have selected the field posting with invoice reference and in transfer content I have put ZUONR. However for more than one customer invoice, it is posting single document with multiple line items for customer. What I need is to have one document posted for interest calculated on each invoice.

Do we have any way to achieve the same?

Regards

Jyoti

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joyti,

yes You can but You have to filter the RFINTITAR inserting a single invoice and run the report for each single document number.

Mauri