cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different pricing procedures for sales order and billing document.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have a scenario and somebody told me one solution but its not working . Please read my requirement and solution.

Requirement:

My requirement is that I have a pricing procedure ZM0001 with manual discount condition ZBOK and manual freight condition ZFRT along with all pricing conditions. ZBOK is only line item condition and user enter discount in sale order line item only and  ZFRT is header and user enter freight in header while creating invoice only. I want to restrict users to enter ZBOK in sale order line item only e.g if user has entered Rs100 discount in sale order line item it should be freeze in billing document line item. Currently user can can or enter ZBOK in VF01 line item also.

I have tried SHDO variant but its not working because VF01 line item and header condition tab have same screen number. If I freez condition field in line item it freezes in header also.

I have tried to control this through ABAP checks in RV60AFZZ but ABAPER said its not possible because system cannot differentiate the amount copied from sale order or entered in invoice directly.

My friend told me to try different pricing procedure for sale order and billing. He asked me to create new pricing procedure with only ZFRT condition and assign this to billing document. He said system will copy all prices and discounts in VF01 from sale order and merge new pricing procedure with it. Means in header you will have ZFRT manual and in line item all pricing conditions will be in freeze mode. I tried this but system is not merging. Is it possible to merge 2 pricing procedures in billing one from copying sale order and other one from Sale area DPP and CPP assignment.

After reading all this if there is any other better solution for controlling this please share.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

I think this requirement can be fulfilled by SAP standard settings.

Have two pricing procedures:

ZZZZ01 in your sales order

ZZZZ02 in your billing document

In V/08, In ZZZZ01 have the following:

ZBOK activate manual and (mandatory if required, i.e. user has to enter the value of ZBOK or else the sales order can not be created)

Do NOT have ZFRT in this pricing procedure

In V/08, In ZZZZ02 have the following:

110 ZBOK, activate statistical

111 ZBKK, From =110

150 ZFRT, activate manual

In V/06, for below condition types:

ZBKK, field "manual entries" = D Not possible to process manually

ZFRT, field "Header condition" = activate

For ZBKK give the same description as ZBOK, as ZBKK is a copy (equal value as) of ZBOK.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW thanks for your valuable information. But I am not sure if it will work for controlling my scenario.

Wht you told me will control discount condition and freight condition. What about all other prices and discounts other than these two conditions? If I assign ZZZZ02 pricing procedire to billing document it will show only ZBOK ZBKK and ZFRT conditions but my all other prices and discounts and accrual conditions etc will not be shown and posted to FI. How to copy all other pricing conditions from sale order because in my scenario all prices and discounts are calculated in ZZZZ01 pricing procedure at sale order. How to copy them in ZZZZ02 pricing in billing document?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I have proposed shall take care of all the prices, discounts etc. both in the sales order and the billing document.

ZZZZ02 should contain all the condition types as contained in ZZZZ01, except of the changes I have mentioned above.

e.g.

PR00 shall be contained in both pricing procedures....etc.

Try (test) it out, it should work.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I tried the same what you have asked me to do but it is not working as it should work.

I have created ZBKK copy of ZBOK and created new pricing procedure ZM0004 for billing document as you can see in below screen.

Now when I enter ZBOK in sale order in old pricing procedure e.g ZM0001 and create its billing in VF01 system is not copying its value to ZBKK. Infact ZBKK condition doesn't appear in VF01 and in analysis it shows that

ZBKK    107    Condition without condition record (not relevant)

I searched the forums and found that I should assign access sequence JDUM to ZBKK and maintain its condition with 100%. I did this but its also not working. In short i have tried with both ways with and without access sequence.  I have also tried by giving 250 in from and to step numbers. Pricing routines 700 and 904 are customized and I have tried with and without them but not copying.

What else am I missing now. I am sure it should work with your solution because in every forum experts have given the same or similar solution.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

After much testing I have configured the requirement:

In V/08, In ZZZZ02 have the following:

110 ZBOK, activate statistical

111 ZBKK, From =110

You have to assign access sequence in ZBKK.

Condition type for ZBKK: Calculation type = A (percentage), Plus/Minus = A (positive)

In VK11, 100%

Then in billing document:

ZBOK has a value because of the condition record and this value is statistical.

ZBKK is uneditable and has the value of ZBOK

In VTFL, in the item category have Pricing type = B

List the steps (what you are doing in a sequential order) and the particular step that is causing error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

as you mentioned to maintain condition records for ZBOK in ZZZZ02, and at sales order level the condition will be maintained manually by the User.. What if the user gives the value which differs the condition record value maintained ZBOK in Invoice PP (ZZZZ02).. then there would be price difference at the end right??

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Thank you for your post!

to maintain condition records for ZBOK in ZZZZ02, and at sales order level the condition will be maintained manually by the User..

I have made a typo in my last post that for the condition type ZBOK a condition record must be maintained for one pricing procedure and it should be manual for another pricing procedure. This is not possible!

It would / should be manual for both procedures.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

In VTFL, in the item category have Pricing type = C

(Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others)

instead of pricing type = B

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear T W

I have tested what you have suggested.

Configurations I have changed are

Calculation type for ZBKK = A Percentage

Plus/Minus X Negative

Assigned Access sequence JDUM with 100% condition record.

in VTFA Copy control for TAN pricing type is C.

Now system is copying ZBOK to ZBKK but it is distring my other calculation like you can see in below screen. It is not adding up in total discounts.

My calculation is simple.

ZCOM =           Sale Price                                                                                 29500

ZBOK/ZBKK    Discount                                                                                      2000

Total Discount = Add all other discount conditions                                             2000

Amount for Credit Check = Credit amount transferring in FI   29500-2000=   27500

This discount ZBKK is not reflecting in total discounts and thats why not deducting from sale price.

I have made ZBOK static but not ZBKK then why system is not considering ZBKK as discount condition and deducting it from net value/sale price.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My issue has been resolved. I was not able to do this in different pricing procedure at billing document level so I created new pricing procedure with only ZFRT condition and assigned it to my delivery document LF. in Copy control for delivery to billing in line item TAN pricing source was Order only i have changed it order/delivery. So now im able to change billing document condition tab with SHDO.

Thanks for your all comments and valuable suggestions.

Closing thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh Kumar

Replying on a two years old thread is not as per community rules. You could have opened a new discussion and ask your doubts or question in that.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please don't post in one year old thread. This is against SCN rules of engagement. Open a new thread and tag the user whom you want to address.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used the requirement routine for different purpose. But you can easily address this issue by using the requirement routine and just hard coding the Tcode -VA01/VA02 and with if condition to work then elsif not to work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can address this issue even with single pricing procedure itself. simply create a Requirement routine in T.code VOFM with your ABAPer help for entering values in Manual condition type ZBOK if SY Tcode =VA01/VA02 and not possible to make entries if it is SY Tcode -VF01/VF02

Try this and check and revert

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear srinivasan

Have you tried and tested this because i have spend two days with my senior ABAPER and we didn't get it done in routine or even RV60AFZZ enhancement. If you have done this and tested then give me coding of routine please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used the requirement routine for different purpose. But your requirement easily can be achieved by writing the coding as SY-Tcode VA01/VA02 can be hard coded for this condition type so it can not be used in any other Tcode. Just try and test it surely it will work

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with any of the following pricing user exits:-

• USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK (module pool SAPMV61, program MV61AFZA)
    • USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE (module pool SAPMV61A, program MV61AFZA)

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi frnd,

In our sap we don't have 2 pricing procedures in one billing document. And if u want to give different pricing procedures then maintain different pricing procedures for billing and order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Yes it is possible to keep 2 pricing procedures one in sales order and another billing

pl check this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1956074

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

PL check this thread it gives good clarification

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2090636#10869315

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

It is not advisable to go for different pricing procedures at sales order level and billing document level.

please consult your Abap programmer and discuss your requirement they will do this by using some user exits and putting some checks in programm they can do this for you.

Best Regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why it is not advisable?