cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change logon ui of migrated portal in 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem changing the logon screen of the portal. The portal is migrated form 7.0 to 7.31 and is using not default logon ui. I want to change it but when i go to NWA->Authentication and Single Sign-On: Authentication and go to the property "Alias of the aplication for customizing login pages (ume.logon.application.ui_resources_alias):" it has the default value "/logon_ui_resources" but not the default logon ui is shown. Also i tried to change it from User administration -> Configuration -> Expert mode with the same property but no effect.

Is there any other place that the logon ui can be set? I need to find where the logon ui is set to be this custom one and not the default one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184059
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed and read all these tutorials and I know how to create a new logon screen. The problem is that there is already old logon screen that had been created and I want to remove it but it is not linked in the property that is written in the tutorials as a property to change logon screen and I am looking for another place that this can be done.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teodor,

I have a question, i do a new custon page, it's possible to put the new custom page in autentification schema.

Because, i have two login page.

Thanks

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you give a re-start to the POrtal and see if the changes get reflected?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we did but with no effect.