cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error 1102 upon login SAP Business One 8.82 PL05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am encountering an Internal Error 1102 upon login to SAP Business One 8.82 PL 05. I'm using windows 7 professional. I already installed SQL Native Client

My SQL version is MS SQL 2008 R2 Standard. Login is ok when using Windows XP Pro workstation. Please help me with this error. Thank you!

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

This error means network resource not available. Do you have enough right for your windows account? When you installed B1, have you selected Run As Administrator?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Yes installed SAP Business One Run as Administrator. The user is also Administrator User.

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I faced the same issue (same error as the subject of this thread) on a client "SysPrepped" Win7 x64. Just yesterday I have taken a look on the problem one more time. I finally discovered where was the problem(s).

1 - Cliconfg showed me that no protocol was enabled to communicate with sql server. I have enabled tcp/ip and named pipes. Anyway it has not been sufficient .

2 - I have run Procmon (Process Monitor - you can find it on Microsoft site) on Sapbusinessone.exe. Found the problem. Looked at records just after I pressed the "Change company" button (sorry for the possible bad Italian - English translation) and it showed an "ACCESS DENIED" on a registry key.  There was a registry key and relative subkeys without ACLs defined and no Owner.. HKLM\Software\SysWoW6432Node\ODBC

Then I set proper permissions (I have taken them on another client for reference).

Sap began to work. Hope this helps someone avoiding him the need of formatting the client PC.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I already fixed the issue by reformatting the workstation. I already did all your suggestions but still the error occurs. Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

Michael Litiatco

0 Kudos

Install 'SQL Server Native Client 10.0'  driver

It looks like you may be connecting to a MS SQL 2008 R2  database  with the 'SQL Native Client'  driver for MS  SQL 2005  db connections. .

Install the  "SQL Server Native Client 10.0"   driver  on the client  when connecting to SQL 2008  databases with SAP Business One.   This must be downloaded from Microsoft because it is not installed by default in Windows 7.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had faced the same issue. Then i used IP address instead of Server name in License Manager Settings.

Then have to choose IP address from dropdown while Login into SAP .

Try this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I already using ip address instead of server name. But it does not help either. Connection is working with Windows XP Pro SP3.

Regards,

Michael

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can also try to register your server IP address in the host file that located here:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc --> hosts

after register it, save the file and then restart your PC. After restart, you can try to login to SAP B1

Rgds,

Jimm

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error 1102 can indicate that the database is not available on

the server or you are trying to connect to a database that does not

exist.

Sometimes the database will still be displayed in the login screen, so  press the refresh button to see which database the client can access, and then try to login again.

Also it is recommended to use the server IP address instead of the domain name if this issue happens.

In SAP Business One 8.8,you need to define a new login in the License Manager->Settings->Configure Security with the server IP.

If no databases are visible then do the following:

1. On the Microsoft SQL server make sure that the database you want to log into is available on the server and that it is not detached, suspended or offline.

2. Reboot your server and then connect to SAP Business one, and check whether you are able to reproduce this issue or not.

3. If the issue continues:

a. Take a backup of the SBO-COMMON database

b. Delete the SBO-COMMON database

c. Run the 'UpgraderCommon' file from your current patch level   installed in the system.

This will create a new SBO-COMMON database.

d) Start SAP Business One.

e) At Logon, click on "Refresh" to retrieve the company list

*Above SBO-COMMON recreation procedure applies only to SAP Business One 2007.

The procedure to recreate SBO-COMMON in SAP Business One 8.8 is

mentioned in Note.1455344.

Regards

Kennedy

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error 1102 can indicate that the database is not available on

the server or you are trying to connect to a database that does not

exist.

Sometimes the database will still be displayed in the login screen, so  press the refresh button to see which database the client can access, and then try to login again.

Also it is recommended to use the server IP address instead of the domain name if this issue happens.

In SAP Business One 8.8,you need to define a new login in the License Manager->Settings->Configure Security with the server IP.

If no databases are visible then do the following:

1. On the Microsoft SQL server make sure that the database you want to log into is available on the server and that it is not detached, suspended or offline.

2. Reboot your server and then connect to SAP Business one, and check whether you are able to reproduce this issue or not.

3. If the issue continues:

a. Take a backup of the SBO-COMMON database

b. Delete the SBO-COMMON database

c. Run the 'UpgraderCommon' file from your current patch level   installed in the system.

This will create a new SBO-COMMON database.

d) Start SAP Business One.

e) At Logon, click on "Refresh" to retrieve the company list

*Above SBO-COMMON recreation procedure applies only to SAP Business One 2007.

The procedure to recreate SBO-COMMON in SAP Business One 8.8 is

mentioned in Note.1455344.

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kennedy,

I can see all the database in the workstation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this 32 or 64 bits?

Former Member
0 Kudos

32 bit windows 7 pro. I already tried installing SAP run as admin but same error still occurs.

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Have you installed client with the Administrator rights...

Regards

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i installed it with admin rights.

Regards,

Michael

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to loging with the compatibility mode in the SAP client properties..

Regards

Kennedy

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

first try run SAP B1 as Administrator in the machine.

If this not, check these notes:

1440193 - Unable to login to SAP Business One - Error -1102

1475719 - Incorrect Error message when configuring connection settings

Kind regards.

Agustín Marcos Cividanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........

Is it on Client Machine or on Server?

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

On a client pc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Not Active Contributor ,

You have to check the firewall settings. Installation should be in administrator rights with win xp compatibility mode.

Regards,

Venki .A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesan,

I already turned off firewall to the client pc.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm your  SQL Server Client Network Utility settings in sql server (use cliconfg command in run). Also try to connect with ODBC.

Regards,
Venki .A