cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIPOS in FMGLFLEXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  colleagues!

Is it possible to add field FIPOS in FMGLFLEXT as a customer field for non leading ledger and do anybody have such pactice? 

The situation is the next:

we have activated PSM-FM and assigned fmglflext for non leading ledger. We have customized document splitting and it works well. Now we`d like to collect  turnovers on accounts in FMGLFLEXT with the next analytics: Funded Program, Funds Center and Commitment Item. There is no problem with Funded Program and  Funds Center  - we have added fields ZZMEASURE and ZZFISTL in customizing using transaction FAGL_GINS and than define them as a customer fields for non leading ledger. But i actually don`t understand how should i correctly add Commitment Item, field FIPOS, to collect turnovers in FAGLFLEXT after document splitting.

I`ve already tried to use includes CI_FMGLFLEX04 and CI_FMGLFLEX05 in faglflext and it does not work.

Do anybody have some ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel, did you assign FAGLFLEXT as leading ledger and an alternative ledger based on FMGLFLEXT? Did you find a solution to the problem you logged - I would be interested to know.

Regards

E de W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dude !

Working on the same issue.

I will let you know once it fixed.

Regards,

Ben