cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN72 project version not appearing in CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a project E/XXXX

I'm trying to create a new project version through transaction CN72 in WBS element  E/XXXX-01-X-1

The project version is saved correctly.

This project version is supposed to appear later on in my project, in transaction CJ20N under the name Test 1, as WBS element E/XXXX-01-X-11, a level 5 WBS element, but it does not appear.

Why is this happening? Am I missing any step to see the project version in CJ20N?

The project is in status REL.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Project version wont appear in CJ20N. Your understanding is incorrect. You create and save the project version in CN72 tcode and you can run the CN41 or CN41N report to see the details for these project versions.

Alternatively you can also check in the VSPROJ_CN and VSPRPS_CN table. Use tcode SE16N for this.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi carl os,

If you want see simulation version then you can see in CJ20N but you are using project version then it cannot be possible.

Regard,

Sarfaraj Ahmad

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Have selected the check box for WBS in OPTS transaction?. Try it.

Regards,

MRD

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi carlos,

You cannot see project version throug CJ20N and OPTS is relevant for selection parameters as IMG level.

you can only see project version through cn41 or cn41n, as confirmed by gokul pillai.

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

I think my quote has been understood wrongly. My point was check the OPTS settings before you go for CN72 transaction...

Regards,

MRD

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi mohan,

query is clear from carlos, i was wondering why OPTS referred by you because carlos was able to save project version as required by him, when the expert gokul pillai clarified with details, thread should have been closed by carlos.

hi carlos,

is your problem solved or still you are trying to see project version through CJ20N, please close thread if you met your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ediga,

"This question has been Answered."

The thread was marked as answered long back.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI all

I am sorry I did not notice before attempting that the thread is "answered".

Request Sap moderator to do something if any thread is answered by creator, then further posting should not be allowed so that the same mistake wont repeat from me or anybody else.

Thanks/srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ediga,

There is no need for any Moderator to do anything about this. Its just a matter of watching the first post in the thread.

If you find a statement "This question has been Answered", there is no need to post anything further in such threads.

Its just a question of common sense

Regards,

Gokul