cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FI Certification C_TFIN52_66 (EhP6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This Bibhu, working as SAP FI consultant (interested for C_TFIN52_66 certification)

Please help me understanding:

1. What are the changes / updates came with EhP6 (on FI point of view) ?

2. SAP FI Certification point of view, what are the major difference in area of questions among C_TFIN52_64 (EhP4), C_TFIN52_65 (EhP5) and C_TFIN52_66 (EhP6) ?

3. What is the latest version of C_TFIN52 material ? and when got released ?

4. Source to appear mock test for SAP FI C_TFIN52_64 / C_TFIN52_65 / C_TFIN52_66 ?

5. Any points to be considered in the way of preparation (to prepare in minimum time) ?

Your valuable inputs & suggestions would be highly appreciable !

Regards

Bibhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bibhuranjan,

1. Please go through the following link for the further updates in this area:

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/erp-ehp

2. As far as certification is concerned, for me it looks change in the names, however, still the same materials. Please look into the following link for topics. I am really not much bother whatever EHP it is

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/c_tfin52_66-sap-certified-application-associate-financi...

3. Even if you do not get the latest one, you need to bother much. Nobody knows what is the latest version is. The person who is printing the materials can only tell us what is the latest version All these versions are more or less the same

4. Please check yahoo groups, you could find questions. You could also get some questions from your friends / colleagues who have appeared. Please do not spend money on these questions. They are all bogus from third party or outside people.

5. Read... Read... Read... religiously read the materials mentioned in point 2 for not less than five times. Hope the following blog would be useful.

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/03/22/how-to-crack-a-sap...

Please search the forum, you will find lot of information.

All the best.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ravi,

Your suggestions really helped me to clear my certification in 7 days preparation.

Cleared TFIN52_66, I really didn't find much difference in EhP4 and EhP6 as far as the question patterns are concerned for FI.

Regards

Bibhu

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats and well done Bibhu.

Thanks for the update.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhu,

Can you help & guide me in clearing the FI Certification as did it very recently.  Request you please send me any material relevant.

Thanks,

Vasu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ravi,

I had completed my TFIN52_66 certification with 88% on April 28th 2016. I just want to say thanks for your valuable suggestions, its really helped me to clear my certification.

The way you explain really motivate me more than that, its look simple...

I hope you may read this...thank you ....thank you very much sir...

Regards,

Saneesh  

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, 

This is Udaya. I am planning to do C_TFIN52_66 certification in Dec. I have finished the SAP FI/CO course from unauthorized training center last month.

Can you please send me all the certification material which are required for the exam or tell me where can find those materials? I do have  old version TFIN 50 & TFIN52  material but is there any updated material in which profit centers is used instead of business areas?

Thank you,

Regards,

Udaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Udaya,

I believe, the unauthorized training is not sufficient to attain the SAP certification exam, if don't have SAP consulting experience. At the same time it depends on your preparation, knowledge and fundamental clarity on the subject and the process / system.

Anyway, if you have decided to appear the exam, (there is a will, there is a way) then go ahead with proper preparation.

As far as the documents are concern, you can get most of the documents by searching in google. Rapidshare is one the side from which I got the reference documents. But these documents belongs to 2005-06 or 2009, which are ok /  fine to read. Even I dont know the latest version of documents / materials. The SAP AG documents can give you proper insight. daypo.net is the site that you can check for mock test, which will give a similar kind of examination question pattern.

Hope this may help you.

All the Best ! 

Regards

Bibhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for the reply. your suggestions are helpful.

Regards,

Udaya