cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order can't transfer to ERP. CRM_ORGMAN 038 Enter an organizational unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales order can't transfer from CRM to ERP.

We have customized organizational profile: sales office and sales group are set as not mandatory fields.

System shows this error:

Enter an organizational unit (Sales)

Message no. CRM_ORGMAN038

Diagnosis

The system could not determine an organizational unit (sales) for this transaction.

System Response

The system cannot derive further organizational data (for example, sales organization) from the transaction. Therefore processes, dependent on organizational data (for example, partner processing, pricing), cannot be executed.

We wish to transfer sales orders to ERP without filled sales office and sales group.

Is it possible?

Denis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

the problem is with the distribution channel and division not getting identified for org data determination. I can still see the orgdata in PPOMA_CRM.

what I did was went to T77OMATTR make the distribution channel and division CHAN_DIV & D_CHANNEL maintanable in PPOMA_CRM and then maintained them in PPOMA . It started working.

this issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ERP, SO don't check the sales office and sales group? If yes, i think it's possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but are you having the error when you save the order in CRM or when you try to download it to ECC?

By the way, even if you set that those fields are not mandatory, I expect that they are always required by CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, mauro b.

We are creating SO in the CRM and we have got this error then we are creating it in CRM..

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you to put a breakpoint here LCRM_ORGMAN_OWF07 and check what happens

Mauro

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I am having the same problem. did you find a solution to this problem.