cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10.0 Enterprise Portal Configuration Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to connect our GRC with a Enterprise Portal!

For Access Control all works fine. For the configuration we use the note 1607232.

Have anyone a Configuration Guide for the Integration of GRC PC 10.0 in a Enterprise Portal?

Thanks for your help!

Kristin Eckstein

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul

I dont know if you found the solution to your problem or not but we do not have any guide for Portal integration with GRC PC 10.Please find below steps that we used to integrate with Portal-

1- Create one HTTP type RFC connection between GRC and Portal system.

2- Create System Alias in portal system for GRC system

3- Deploy the GRC Portal content in Portal system

5-Portal content comes with 5 work-sets and one security role.You can assign the portal role that comes with the Portal content to user in Portal and also GRC roles to the same user in GRC system.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should find all the information you need in the Installation Guide and Security Guide for GRC 10, available on SAP's network.  The guides are the same for both Access Control and Process Control, since they are the same software component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

yes I have read this guides. In the note 1607232 is a detailed configuration guide for the Access Control enterprise portal configuration, but I find nothing like this for process control and the connect settings I can't use for process control. Also I don't if  I need a http connection or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find any equivalent note for Process Control, but several messages point to the guides I referenced.  They reference the portal content that must be installed and the roles that need to be defined.  Beyond that, I am not aware of any additional portal configuration required.