cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card processing in B2B webshop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

This is our scenario: We are on SAP CRM 7.0, and I am trying to figure out how to get the credit cards to work in ISA B2B scenario? I checked the standard and the credit cards is there but in my custom webshop it is not appearing.  Also I see the paymentCards page and I also customized it but it is not appearing. Can someone confirm they have used credit cards in b2b scenario and if so are there any settings that need to be activated in SPRO or anywhere? I checked the webshop config in shopadmin and I don't see an option to configure anything specific to payment methods in transactions tab(b2b).

on a side note.. we are using credit cards in webUI for webIC orders. So all the configuration for authorization check is there and it is working. We just want to use the same vendor for our b2b scenario.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an update on this. SAP has responded, it is possible to use credit card payments in b2b portal. So I went ahead and configured our webshop like the standard. We are using paymetric as our external vendor. But our ISA shop is not able to capture the card validation errors at the time of order returned from paymentric. It captured the card validations when you update the basket but not at the time of order. So the order is going through even though there is a valid error message. does anyone know of any settings available to capture error messages after order button is clicked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved. Just for fyi, this was an issue in the way we customized our webshop for custom validations. I moved some of those custom validations from the webshop to backend BADI's and it is able to capture the credit card information. So if you follow the standard configuration, it will work just fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are planning to include payment care processing in SAP CRM 7.0 B2B  process.

I have checked in Shop Management under Transaction tab but i do not find the Payment options.

what are the steps needed to enable <%@ include file="/b2b/payment.inc.jsp" %>  in the order page.

I appreciate if you could provide additional steps needs to be configured.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are planning to include payment care processing in SAP CRM 7.0 B2B  process.

I have checked in Shop Management under Transaction tab but i do not find the Payment options.

what are the steps needed to enable <%@ include file="/b2b/payment.inc.jsp" %>  in the order page.

I appreciate if you could provide additional steps needs to be configured.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Additional information, i do not see the following in Shop Admin under Transaction tab

1) Payments -Check Box

By Invoice possible

By Cash on Delivery possible

By Credit Card possible

2)Preassignment: Payment  - Radio Button.

By Invoice *

By Cash On Delivery *

By Credit Card *

Please also let me know whether CRM_ISA_BASKET_PAYMT needs be called

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Appreciate any response on this.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version of B2B do you have?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, no other thoughts/inputs ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check whether your custom shop code for order is having the call to the payment jsp page that is

<%@ include file="/b2b/payment.inc.jsp" %>

Thanks and Regards

Shanto Aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, yes after SAP came back to us, we  included the file b2b/payment.inc.jsp in order page and I am able to enter the credit card details. That is how it is able to capture the credit card validations error messages on update of the order basket.  But when we create the order that it is not capturing the errors, it is continuing to confirmation page where as standard B2B actually captures the error message and doesn't save the order.  (this case is for incorrect card numbers).

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just a thought, go and check the transaction type configuration used for the web order .

For that transaction type under the customizing header configuration the payment plan type should be selected as 'payment card'.

Thanks and Regards

Shanto Aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shanto,

I have checked this and it is set to "payment card".

Regards,

Kumar