Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO BADI used for changing DMBTR field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to modify the amount field DMBTR after a goods receipt is created in MIGO. Can anyone recommand a BADI?

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want to modify price.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Due to various factors, even though the whole quantity is shipped, only a part of it is invoiced.

0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with BADI MB_MIGO_BADI with method LINE_MODIFY. In GOITEM you have this field. An additional suggestion, after do it, check it with the help of  SAP Note 308008 - FAQ: Posting logic: GR/IR clearing account, because this data flows to FI.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi

I was thinking and perhaps there is other way. See note SAP Note 508009 - New Pricing at Goods Receipt Reversal (you can change it with the BADI or mantain it for the vendor, field LFM1-MEPRF). After, try to manage the value with formulas in the pricing procedure during the GR. It's an idea, I believe with less risk than changing DMBTR.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi,

In BADI MB_MIGO_BADI, in method LINE_MODIFY, I can modify the quantity field. My requirement is to modify only the value of DMBTR based on a certain formula. For instance, if  for material MAT1, for 10 units, DMBTR is normally 100,  I want to change DMBTR value from 100 to 90.

0 Kudos

Hi Alexia,

As I told you, try to create a new condition (valued from a formula) for this modification. Set both break-points, in BADI and in the new VOFM (If your pricing procedure isn't so much complex). Check than BADI works before VOFM. Change in the BADI the value of MEPRF to 5 for doing the pricing again during the GR. Then set the conditions in the VOFM formula to solve the new DMBTR. Remember that you can enhance KOMK and KOMP enhancing structures KOMKAZ and KOMPAZ and populating these values with enhancements LMEKO001 and LMEKO002. It's an idea and I hope it helps you.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

someone have other idea?

The last solution, my opinion, have three problems:

1. if pricing is modified from user into purchase order, it will be impossible to set "pricing date control" field with value '5'

2. it is a solution only for GR with purchase order referenced

3. from new enjoy transaction is not possibile to set "pricing date control" field

thanks

Omar