cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight in Fixed exchange rate PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a PO with fixed exchange rate. GR is posted with the exchange rate maintained in the PO. MIRO (good/service selection) is also posted with exchange rate of PO.

But when I do MIRO of freight condition (planned delivery cost) system does not take exchange from PO rather it takes current exchange rate.

Accounting entries are:

Vendor (freight vendor) - Cr

GR/IR- dr

Stock A/c -dr.(with the value= Current exchange rate- PO exchange rate)

Requirement is system should use the exchange rate from PO not the current exchange rate like it is doing in case of items.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

Usually this shouldnt be the case. In your PO select the check box fixed in the exchange rate field & check in the header and item condition level which currency maintained for the freight conditions. Try to debug MIRO transaction with the help of your abaper and check how it is picking the current rates which should show you the root cause.

Revert

Thanks

-Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

It appears to be a bug.

First I selected "goods/service items+planned delivery cost." System takes the exchange rate from PO where it is fixed.

Then I swapped and select "Planned delivery cost", then the system retains the PO Exchange rate what is fixed in po.

If I directly select planned delivery cost in MIRO, system takes the current rate.

This is not correct system behaviour. I searched service market place, could not find any note.