Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Order XXXXXX has no Items-541?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

we are facing a Problem in our system.

The PR's are getting generated Automatically by the Maintenance Order for the Sub-contracting with the Control Key CK02.

and in the MO I am able to see the Mvt type as 543.

and also at the same time a reservation is getting genertaed.

now the problem starts in the Reservation, when we check the Reservation in the Table RESB there is a Debit/Credit (H or S) indicator, which is missing.

and because of this reason the we are not able to issue the material to Vendor, the system is giving an Error that "Purchase Order XXXXXX has no Items"

this Problem is occuring very rarely, in one out of 1000 Maintenance orders.

but still not able to get the root cause for the same.         

Have anyone faced the same problem before, Please suggest.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been having this same problem with one of my clients - debit/credit indicator is blank in RESB.

If you go down the route of modifying the field in SE16/DEBUG mode, ADSUBCON is able to process the record as normal.

This does not happen in all cases, as yet I have been unable to replicate with any reliability.

SAP suggested making some config changes, but these have made no difference - We are considering writing a program to force in the values.

I am also seeing orphaned reservation items being created by ADSUBCON - records in RESB that have no header in RKPF. Do you see this as well?

Alan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using ADSUBCON functionality or core ERP subcontracting process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jurgen,

We are using the Core Sub-contracting functionality for issuing the material to the Vendor

MB1B with 541 Mvt Type.

Can you please guide me, as this is getting repeated in the system and we are not able to get any solution, in this case we are only able to suggesting to create new MO-PR-PO.

Hi Siva,

That Thread is of no use to me as the thread is talking about Confirmation, and we are not following any kind of confirmation.

Thanks and Rgeards,

Yawar Khan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

541 is the movement to transfer goods from you to your subcontractor. This movement has no relation to a purchase order,as some hundred times discussed before in this forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,  Cant we goods issue for subcontracting vendor against a subcon PO.

541 mov type GI against sub Con PO..in MB1B.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you cannot, Please read some hundred other similar discussion.  even repeating the question any day here in the forum will not change this SAP standard design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

This is the practise that we are following here.

we are issuing the Sub-Contracting Components to the Vendor via 541 Mvt type in the T-Code MB1B, wrt PO.

is there some problem with this, because our cycles are running fine.

can you please provide some more information for the same Sub-Contracting Cycle.

Thanks and Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the Emmidiate Response but my issue is not to have the relation of GI in the PO

when I am issuing the same to Sub-Contracting Vendor, the system is giving Error as "PO order XXXXXX has no Items-541"

and this is happening only with very Few PO, when we tried to find out the reason for the same, we found out the Reservation that got Generated form Maintenance order has Debit/Credit (H/S) indicator missing.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Yawar Khan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the error message number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

The message no is M7-033

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you've already issued materials to subcontractor in MB1b. Try creating same scenario in DEV system, once you issue material to vendor against Po, system throws this error. Try deleting this PO, create new O and try transferring material again. In the past I solved this kind of issue by this way.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this message is issued in case the components to the subcontract order are text items, dummy materials or bulk materials

This message was introduced with OSS Note 367129 - M7001: Entry WA SP H is not in table 063

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for so much of information,

but I would like to know that what is the relation between PO and reservation.

where Reservation is getting Generated by Maintenance order,

and PO is getting generated by PR, which in turn is getting generated by the same Maintenance order.

The above given Note was not of much help to me.

regards,

Yawar Khan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has this question anything to do with your problem, if yes explain why.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Jurgen,

I will explain you the complete scenario.

we are creating a Sub-contracting Maintenance order. from this Maintenance Order my Purchase requistion is getting Generated Automatically.

on releasing the PR, it is getting converted in PO.

now with refrence to this PO we are issuing the Components to Sub Contractor via T-Code MB1B, 541 Mvt type.

and hence forth doing G/R for the final Product.

this cycle is running fine in the system for 99% PO.

in very few cases, the system, at the time of GI to Sub-contractor via MB1B and 541 Mvt Type is giving Error " PO Order XXXXXXX Has No Items-541"

on analysing the problem we found that the reservation that is getting generated in MO and aslo from PO is missing the Debit/Credit (H/S) Indicator. and this is the reason that the system is not allowing to do the Transfer Posting.

Hope I have made myself Clear.

Thanks and Regards,

Yawar Khan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you have to take it to SAP.

Can you repeat the problem if you create a new PO for the same material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

We are actually not able to replicate the same in Development and Quality.

actually this problem is arising once in a few hundred orders.

and what is the reason for the same we are not able to find it.

can any more help be provided with the given data.

Thanks and Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i believe reservation refers to internal reservation of components to be used to process the MO.  based on this the system behaves where MO is being processed with those components being reserved.

However, the requirement is to convert MO into a subcon PO with components being issued to subcontractor for processing this MO done via subcontracting means.

I just suspect (wild guess) that items got reserved internally instead of issued to subcon. The components may experience "artificial shortage" therefore resulting to the error of "no items".

just a wild guess. try testing with deleting the reservation for the component to see if components are release as available then proceed with MB1B mvt 541.

Maybe the issue didnt come out on previous transactions due to alot of available and enough components greater than reservations.

again, just a wild guess.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still no answers Guys...................

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Still awaiting your response.

Regards,

Yawar Khan