Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TAW12_70 ABAP certification exam for 1.6 years exp

amol_samte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 1.6 yrs of exp as of now in ABAP (ecc 7.0) support. So can i appear for certification exam in SAP Teched or anywhere exam center.

Please provide information.

Thanks,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please contact your local SAP Education Team. They should be able to advice you.

It could be case to case basis.

Therefore, others advice on this forum may not be much useful to you.

Regards,

Ravi

PS: The rules in India says that a candidate should 2+ years of implementation experience.

amol_samte
Contributor
0 Kudos

no, you can appear exam...if you have 1 + year implementation exp..but i dont knw about support.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case SAP Education Team would be the better judge for you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amol_samte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybudy provide me profile format...so i can send a mail to sap education.

Thanks,

Amol

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I do not think there is any profile format.

In case if they need in a specific format, SAP Education would be able to advise you.

Best Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You can attempt the exam. However, as a trainer and someone who has written the exam(With very little experience at that time), I would always recommend doing the academy first. Even though passing without it is not impossible. Even support Experience is very beneficial for the exam, but it is very tricky without the material(from previously attended academy) or attending the academy.

If you have old material, make sure that the Collection of the exam you are writing corresponds and is still available. Also make sure of looking at TAW11. It is an online course, and many delegates neglect this when attempting certification.

Check the Topic areas here:

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/c_taw12_70-sap-certified-development-associate-abap-wit...

And here are even 10 sample questions from SAP:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/schedule/pdf/C_TAW12_70_Sample.pdf

If you feel comfortable with the topics, and find the questions simple, maybe you can give it a go.

Good luck with your cert!

Reinier