cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaves Carry Forward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which i need to carry forward whatever the quota is remaining. There is no such condition that i have to carry forward specific no. of leaves.

How to do this . Is there any setting in some configuration node where i can define that carry forward all the remaining leaves.

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should also provide whether you are having time evaluation or no time evaluation so that the query will be full in details

1.Check the Validity period and Deduction interval node. for the detail which you are looking for

Type Quota Carry farword SCN in google you will get lot of threads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Thanks for quick rply. Time evaluation program will run evyday in night in background. But , what will be the effect of time evaluation on this?

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh Chaurasia

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be no effect but in order to to know the full details i have asked that one

You can check the above said node

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saurabh

Create a pcr ZZZZ

Using Operations VARSTCURMO

VARSTREDAY

Check Quota using HRS=FRXXC

Where XX is your quota type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Can u plz explain it in brief. I am new in Time. Cant we do it without  PCR as i have seen suggestions in various threads. The reason that why i am asking it without PCR is that there is not specific number of leaves to be carry forwarded, whatever is the remaining,just need to carry forwad all those.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna,

Cant we do it without  PCR as i have seen suggestions in various threads. The reason that why i am asking it without PCR is that there is not specific number of leaves to be carry forwarded, whatever is the remaining,just need to carry forwad all those.

Thanks and regards,

Saurabh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna

you cannot use pcr since u dont have time evaluation .... that is the reason i have asked about your time management specification you need to set the validity end date in the above node as 999 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krisna ,

Could you please provide a screenshot ...not getting where to put 999.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Saurabh 

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Regarding the leave Carryforward,

You need to create a time type by using the table V_T555A.

and you have to put this time type in base entitlment node in day balance = time type

then go to PE02 is creation of rule.

Insert two rules in schema

ACTIO rule1

P2006 rule2

Regards

Siva

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel he is not having Time Evaluation Siva .......

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sikindar...

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Check the below screenshot :

Time Management--Time Data Recording and Administration--Managing Time Accounts Using Attendance/Absence Quotas--Calculating Absence Entitlements--Rules for Generating Absence Quotas--Determine Validity and Deduction Periods

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva.. one more help.. Why to give 364(screenshot you provided). And whats the impact if time evaluation runs or not?  I have simple requirement that i need to carry forward all  the remaining leaves of the quota. It is becoming clear to me that I need to make congif in the screen shot you provided, but pls just explain it bit.

Thanks and regards

Saurabh

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

this is my requirement (364)..

As per your requirement you have to keep 999.

Regards

Siva