cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 user/Role level conflicting actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running user level and role level risk analysis and getting SOD violations report.

Report is giving list as mentioned in the below.But report is not giving exact conflicts like what Tcode is exactly conflicting with what is exact other Tcode.

Here it is showing Access Risk ID,if we open this then it will show the two function which are associated with that Access Risk ID.Here we need to dig to find out exact conflicts.

Role Name

Access Risk ID

Rule ID

Risk Level

System

Action

Control

Monitor

In 5.3,we were able to get violation report as mentioned below and it has Conflicting Actions details and it provides exact conflicting Tcodes details.

Name

Role

Conflicting Actions

Risk Description

Level

Business Process

We are using GRC 10 SP08

Can you please check and advice if we have any option to get Conflicting Action details in GRC 10 user level and role level risk analysis.

Thanks & Regards,

Koteswara Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koteswara,

You get the details of thje conflicting Tcode in 10.0 as well. Under the Action Tab of the result of the report

you get the list of confliciting Action's.

consider for example you have the following result in the report

Rule ID

Risk Level

System

Action

0001                                          HIGH                                                    ABC                                        SU01

0001                                          HIGH                                                    ABC                                        PFCG

0002                                          MEDIUM                                             ABC                                        SM59

0002                                          MEDIUM                                             ABC                                        SE16

Here the action's SU01 & PFCG are the conflicting action  and together they make a risk whose Rule ID is

Similarly the Conflicting  Action's SM59 & SE16 whose rule Id is 0002 make a risk.

If you want to check which Tcode are Conflicting,Just refer to the Rule ID .The Rule Id for every Risk is

unique.

I hope this will help

Regerds

Japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Japneet,

I have been told it is also possible to get a column called "Conflicting Actions" which give you for instance two Transaction codes (Actions) in conflict in the same column.

Does anyone know how to get this column in the Risk Analysys report at the User Level?

I tried differents options within my report but I could not find this useful informaton.

Thank you in advance

J.