cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight TAB not appearing in STO material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have mainatined freight condition in STO.

When I am doing goods issue against STO using MVT351 at the time of entry Freight tab is appearing and freight condition and freight vendor also appears,

When I check the material document posted for STO in MIGO, the material document does not show freight tab.

In case of PO with freight conditions material document shows freight tab. This issue is only with sto.

I have searched service market place could not find any note.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material document does not contain any pricing conditions. It will only reflect quantity posted.

Can you verify / answer the ff:

1. provide screen shot of the STO with freight condition (so we can assess the freight condition record / tab). include the screen shot of the PO too.

2. can you verify accounting documents too if posted amounts include the STO price and freight?

3. can you do full cycle include AP miro invoice posting (so that you can see the freight posted for the freight vendor and material procured price posted for the material vendor)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

furthermore, if you use movement type 351 it is a STO w/o SD scenario where issuing plant does the PGI using movement 351 with receiving plant using MIGO GR 101. Most likely, SAP standard allows the freight vendor at issuing plant instead of receiving plant (please verify too) on my gut sense that the company (client) has controls over its shipment / delivery functions where the responsibility is assigned to issuing plant. 

As a devil's advocate, lets assume that SAP allows freight tab maintenance on migo to receive this in-transit PGI done by issuing plant using movement 351. Do you think there will be posting inconsistencies between issuing and receiving plants? just a thought.

I also tried to check movement 351 config, and havent seen any controls to drive the freight tab as disallowed in 351 (issuing plant transaction) and allow in MIGO (101 receiving plant transaction).

I totally agree with you on external PO has the functions with freight tab in MIGO to allow SAP flexibility on managing the entry of freight vendor on MIGO if freight condition allows it as per requirement. (on STO this flexibility is handled at issuing plant via mvt 351).

Share us your findings if you see any config that would prove otherwise.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You asking condition TAB  or freight TAB in the STO?

In STO, you can have condition TAB   and keep  freight condition type available.

Refer link how condition TAB will appear in STO:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3195024

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biju,

I am getting the freight tab(condition tab) while doing the MIGO for sto. Freight condition is maintained in sto pricing procedure. there is no issue at the time of MIGO

the issue is when the material document is displayed this (FREIGHT) tab is not showing.

In case of PO I have no issue in the material document, it shows the the freight tab.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you post a screen shot with a freight tab?

I am really curious, I  can't remember ever having seen a freight tab in material document

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl check whether the conditon used has value vendor in GR possible ( tcode M/06). i think it is a preconditon to get freight tab in migo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

1.Find below the screen shot at the time of Goods Issue using 351, the freight TAB appears in MIGO.

2. Screen shot of material document of 351, freight TAB doesnot appear.

3. When I do GR for this STO and later check the material document, freight tab does not appear.

4. Below is the material document of GR for PO where freight tab is appearing.

Why in case of STO freight tab does not appear but in case of PO it appears

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Intresting, I have to admit that I never saw this screen before.

Unfortunatly I cant help you further here, because I have not activate this screen for the freight condition, I have no freight in the price schema for STOs and I do not use 351 movement for stock transfers (we do everything thru deliveries)

So you basically need a user who can confirm that he has the freight tab when displaying a material document for a 351 movement, or just confirms that he is missing the tab as well in the display of material document  despite of having it when doing 351.

Just a qustion: if you display the material document for the 101 (which is corresponding to the PO where the freight is entered) do you see the tab here?

I would expect it in the 101 instead of the 351.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

We also expected the same thing if the TAB is not in 351 it should be at 101 display document. But this is not the case. Neither 351 nor 101 material document is showing the freight TAB.

On more thing we found, if I have a account assigned po and have freight as a condition. When we do MIGO, the 101 material document displays the freight tab.