cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I was asked to create a purchasing flow, in which the insurance costs for the procurement items of purchase order, are the 1% of the total price, but the invoice concerns a standard vendor, not the one of the order.

i have no idea, how this can be tracked in SAP. can anyone give me a start idea ?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a insurance condition type INCC in t.code:M/06 and add this condition type in MM pricing procedure(M/08).

For example:You can have following---->

Step—Count--- Cond.type----Descrip-------From----To--XXXXX-Subtotal----account key---accural key

10-----0----------PB00---------Base prices-----------------------------------9----

20-----0-----------R000---------Discount---------10--------------------------------

25------------------------------------subtotal----------10----20---------------------------

30-----0-----------PKCC--------P & F Charge--25-------------------------------

40-----0-----------ZFRE---------Frieght Cost----25--------------------------------FRE----------------------------FR1 

50-----0-----------INCC---------Insurance Cost--25--------------------------------FRE---------------------------ZR1 

60----------------------TOTAL COST----------------25----50-----------------S---------------------------------------------

NOTE:

If needed you can assign a G/L account to ZR1 in OBYC t.code to capture insurance cost to separate G/L account otherwise no need FRE and ZR1 key for INCC condition type for above example.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answering,

I am thinking of to post an FI document, with the value of the invoice at year start that concerns for example a value of 1000 euro in an G/L account, and when a MIRO with the condition posted the value will decreased by the portion of the material invoice.

Then i will update the inforecords with the condition insurance INCC. My problem is when a MIRO is about to be posted, how it will "see" the condition and assigns it to the corresponding G/L.

Regards

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you mean that the value is to be credited to a separate GL where you have already maintained a balance, use the accural functionality for the conditon. in OBYC give this GL for the txn key. It will get accrued there

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can find the transaction type, in which i will maintain the account that will be debided.

which one is, and how the simulation will "see" this process?? maybe i have to use an exit i guess.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by creating Z condition for insurance (you can copy Imports kind of condition) . Maintain this condition in Prising procedure. Maintain it in MEK1. Here,in MEK1 click on details and maintain default vendor to which you are paying Insurance. When you create PO against different vendor, in PO you can see that insurance will be of the value or % maintained in MEK1.

Try this, if any issue, let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please clarify following-

The insurance cost will be paid by material vendor? CIF pricing?  or FOB?

If not who will pay for insurance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the insurance will be paid by another vendor, which we have a contract with him, for all pruchases (for all vendors) and we will pay a portion (1%) of the toral invoice of the material invoice price for him.

For example we make a purchase order for material vendor A, with quantity 100 and price 100, for this the insurance charge it will be 1 euro for the standard vendor I.

So the vendor material is CFR incoterm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try using any statistical condition in PO for handling the insurance cost in the PO.

If you take freight condition type for handling insurance, you can input the insurance price and the different vendor who is handling insurance for the freight condition type and settle him seperately.