cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating in-house repair order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

we are getting the following error when trying to create an in-house repair order in CRM!

i did the required config for replication and billing unit. but this error seems to be related to something in ECC.

can someone please provide any insights regarding this error?

An error occurred in system during account assignment

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 060

Diagnosis

Errors occurred when assigning an account assignment object to a business transaction. To view the error message, see the accompanying log file.

Transfer Log

• Transaction is not controlling-relevant (Notification E IAOM 029)
  • Controlling object already determined (Notification I IAOM 008)
  • Generation successful, but you must call up the function again (Notification A GB 073)
  • Error occurred during determination of profit center (Notification E IAOM 039)
  • Error occurred during creation of internal order (Notification E IAOM 018)

Thanks,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Have you completed the controlling integration setting in SCRM trasaction R/3.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

Thanks for replying. I maintained the config you mentioned before, but for some reason the profit center was not getting determined. So i created a substitution for it and did the assignment.

Now its getting the profit center and creating the IO as required. I guess i'll have to implement the user exit to determine the profit center based on product.

Is there a way for the system to determine the profit center directly based on the product?

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use the method CHARACTERISTICS_SERVICE_FILL  of  BADI CRM_UPLOAD_CO to determine the profit center in CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did try the CRM_UPLOAD_CO BAdI, but it did not set the profit center. i just set the export parameter as one of the profit center to test it and it didnt do it.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Are you setting   cs_servchar-profit_center  to the your profit center in method  IF_EX_CRM_UPLOAD_CO~CHARACTERISTICS_SERVICE_FILL

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

How to set the profit center in that BADI method. where i can get the profit center or how can i fetch profit center details in CRM. Pls help me. Thank you.

Answers (0)