cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop email notifications temporarily

0 Kudos

Hello,

I’ve a SW Activity with several participants. I’m the owner of this Activity. I’d like to add some new  items to this Activity but I don’t want emails to go out to the participants of this Activity. So in other words, I’d like to temporarily turn off all email notifications for this Activity. Once I’m done adding the new items, I’d like to turn on the email notification back.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Unfortunately, there is no way to turn off email notifications per activity. If your participants do not want to receive email notifications, then they must go into their personal settings and turn them off.

The other option you have would be to setup the activity before you invite participants to it, which will prevent them from seeing updates until after they have joined the activity.

Best regards,

Keith

0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

That's what I thought as well. Thank you for confirming.

In my case, the Activity is already created with several participants. I'd like to do some maintenance, basically, creating some new items and move few things around and I don't want email notifications to go out to the participants during that time.

Anyway, it sounds like this is not doable.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (0)