cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status: UD ICCO SPCO STUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am very new to QM. I have a issue where the usage decision is made but the stock is still in quality rather than in unrestricted stock.

The system status is UD ICCO SPCO STUP. Inspection is set up for the material and the inspection type is 01 (Receiving insp. at GR for purchase order) and automatic UD is allowed.

Pls refer to jpeg attachment.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please redirect all your inputs concerning this to the following post.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3236749

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Well I was just going through this thread. Quite informative. Coincidentally I am facing the exact the same issue as what Satya has been experiencing. To add to his supporting I would like to add one more finding.

If I try to see the inspection lot which is actually stuck with all the relevant statuses as described above, If I see the Inspection Lot qty TAB for the inspection lot I see the posting fields is empty. The same screen shot is also attached by Satya in his first post.

I believe this field should have had the posting qty. I also tried to simulate the same in my Quality server,where every thing happened as expected and this field also has the quantity posted.

Please advice

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya.

You are talking about totally different inspection lot.

As I saw your screen-shot, it is a skipped lot and already posted into unrestricted stock.

SAP never post to QI stock for skipped lot.

So.. you have to find another inspection lot which has QI stock.

Then you can post it from QI stock to unrestricted using UD transaction, such as QA11.

When I saw above, you don't have any authorization for QM related transaction.

Why do you try to solve this issue? Why don't you transfer this to QM guy in your company?

Or why don't you get authorization to solve this issue?

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kim,

I have GR items within the same material document and both have same quantity which confused me. The inspection lot refers to the second GR item and it went on smoothly and posted to unrestricted.

I still can't able to figure out why inspection lot is not created for first GR item. That is what am trying to figure out. Moreover, the material is not batch managed.

This is what my understanding - delivery in the PO posts the stock to quality inspection. When the GR is done, the stock will be in quality and correspondingly it creates inspection lot and record results, apply usage decision and posts to unrestricted. But in the case of first GR item, the stock still sits in quality inspection as no inspection lot is created. I am trying to figure out why inspection lot is not created for the first GR item and creating for the second GR item. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

What kind of authorizations do you think are reqd to solve this issue. I will try to get them. 

Any help is appreciated.

Satya

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm confusing this is same question with your another question or not.

Anyway please close this question because no problem on system status.

1. Skipped lot based on modification rule was generated. : REL

2. Stock already posted to unrestricted stock.

3. Usage decision for skipped lot would be maden by background job(we call autoUD). : UD

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check in QA32 whether lots are still pending for stck posting or not, execute QA32 by giving large period in dates fields.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have relevant access to QVM2 and QA32 transactions.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cant trouble shoot QM with out QA33 at least.

If the lot was a skip lot, so you have the automatic UD batch job running to process skip lots?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do i know if the lot is skipped lot? In my case inspection lot is not created at all for the first GR item and the material is not batch managed.

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

As i can see in the attached screen shots given by you that you are using Dinamic modification rule and your lot is at the level where you have define to skip the lot (That's why you are not be able to do the result recording).Go in QA03 and display the lot you will get the relevant DMR & quality level.

Go in QDR3 enter the DMR you will get the rules define in your DMR.

Regarding stock posting I am not sure why this is occuring as your lot is a SKIP LOT( stock is automatically posted to unrestricted in skip lots) and your status is SPCO (Stock posting completed).

You just try to create some more scenario,if the same problem is repeted.Send me some more screen shots for e.g. your DMR, Inspection plan. I will try to solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maneesh,

Thank you for the reply. While i was digging into the issue, i found out that there are two GR's within the same material document for the same material. For the first GR, no inspection lot is created and for the second GR inspection lot is created.

Both the GR line items has the same quantity, same material, done the GR on the same date and they are in the same material document.

The screenshot i posted earlier (with the inspection lot, status and everything ... ) belongs to second GR line item. I don't understand why the system didnot create inspection lot for the first GR item. The QM setup is done for the material, and it should pick based on the material.

No inspection lot is created for the first GR item and the stock is in Quality inspection. I need to understand why it happened, as i have the same issue repeating with other materials too.

Please pass on your valuable suggestions which helps me to dig this issue further.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

This might be due to your Dynamic Modification Rule assigned in the inspection plan.

Your first lot is skipped bcz of above reason i explained erlier and for second GR, inspec lot is created and qty moves to quality stock.

Might be it helps you.

If not send me the SS of your DMR and inspection lot so that i can give you the clear picture.

Regards,

Maneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhh...dear !!!

Its simple ,The stock you are saying in QI is not of this Inspection lot.

If you do not have authorization of qa32 then check in QA33 or get authorization.

There has to be a lot with SPST or SPRQ status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maneesh,

I am very new to QM. Please let me know where can i look for Dyanmic Modification Rule assigned to the inspection plan.

Also what is SS?? The second GR item, processed smoothly. For the first GR item, the stock is in Quality inspection. Can you please explain in detail.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Go to the Header of your inspection plan (QP03) you will find the Modification rule assigned there.

For DMR go to QDR3 but as you told that you dont have QA32 authorization. So, i don't think that you r authorized to this transac. too. So try to get the aurthorization or use someone ID how is authorized to QM transaction.

SS is short form of screen shot.

Qnt. of your both lot is same that's y u r bit confused. just try to replicate the same scenario with diff. qnt in your quality server.

But as u r using DMR you have to understand the basics bcz due to this your lot will be skiped or go to quality stk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Yes, the stock which is in QI didn't generate the inspection lot. If the inspection lot is not created, how can i check for SPST or SPRQ status. It first has to go through CRTD status right. I got the access to qa32 and there are no open inspection lots and the setting i chose are plant, material and selected the radio button (select only inspection lots without a usage decision).

I am very new to QM, sorry if i'm wrong.  Please correct me.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maneesh,

There are two modification rules assigned for the material. (from Tcode QP03)

Modification rule:

MR1 – EA Normal Inspection (Normal/Reduced/Tightened/Skip) – Grp 633

MR3 -- Permanent ship to stock (EACH SKIP FOREVER PLANT 9000) –Grp 634

In QDR3 Tcode:

As requested, i have attached the DMR for the material. Please explain me in detail. Do we have something related to Control Insp.type. Below is the Control Insp.type screenshot.

Please explain in detail. Also, if its ok with you can you send me your mail id.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

As I can see from ur above screen shots ur second DMR MR3 will skip lots till 9999 lots are generated as skip indicator is ticked nd no. of skips is 9999.

In your 1st DMR i.e. MR1 at stage 5 your skip indicator is ticked and no. of skip is 10 means it will skip 10 lots.

Now from your lot you can see the DMR & Stage assigned to it which you will get at the bottom of the screen where ur inspection plan is assigned in the inspection lot. go to QA03

Hope this will help you to understand the system behaviour...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maneesh,

Thanks for your information. second GR item for which the inspection lot is created, has DMR MR3 and i can see the assigned specifications ins QA03.

How about the first GR item, for which there is no inspection created. Also, how will the material distinguish which DMR to choose from and if there is a skip for indicator set for a material as 9999 will the inspection lot is created? I still can't able to understand why the first GR item is not creating inspection lot.

Thank you for the much appreciated help.

Satya

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Plz tell me the which inspection type ru using & which Task list usage ru maintained,

And ur seen the usage status in Top right side of UD screen. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection type is 01 (Receiving insp. at GR for purchase order) and the task list is checked. I don't know where to look for the task list. Please guide me.

I couldn't find usage status in QA13 (display). Thanks for your appreciated help.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in QA02/03 for inspection lot details, U can see which  DMR is assigned on which level it is , which lot task list usage is assigned to lot & on from which lot origin this lot has been created .

I think u have a authorisation for this tcode.

Plz check   

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Try to do the stock posting manually,because RR & UD has been completed.

By using T.code: MB1B with movement 321.

OR

Plz check ru using the User status profile in Top right side of UD screen.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumath,

I can do stock transfer using MB1B, but it's happening for a set of materials. There should be some reason why it is not posting to unrestricted.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check Display Usage Decision using QA13.

Is Inspection lot Stock tab, check Stock Qty. where that is posted.

If Stock still is in Quality Inspection stock then enter the stock in Unresrticted use stock or click on Proposal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In the Inspection lot stock Tab, the total qty posted and to unrestricted use are the same. To be posted is 0.  I have attached the screen shot for your reference.

Thanks,

Pavan

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Insp. stock indicator is showing untick.

Means-

If the indicator is set, the lot quantity was posted to inspection stock when the inspection lot was created.
If this indicator is not set, the lot quantity was posted to unrestricted-use stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As you can see that Insp. Stock indicator is unticked, which means the lot quantity should be posted to unrestricted-use stock. But, in my case it still showing in Qual. Inspection and the status is showing SPCO.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Satya,

Please check the stock in MMBE (QI/Unrestricted), Because in system status showing SPCO (Stock posting completed).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumath,

The stock is showing in Qual. Inspection, that is what actually i'm worried out. I can't figure this out. I don't have authorization to access QA32 to see if there are any missed stock postings. I don't know whether there might be inspection lot where UD has been taken place but stock posting might not happen. Please let me know thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

check in T code QVM2 it displays a Not Stock posted Lot.

Regards,

U.Linganathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi linganathan,

I don't have the relevant authorization to view that T code. I tried it before, let me know if there is any other way around to look for the stock that needs posting.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

Select all Inspection Lots First Radio Button

Remove the maximum no of hits

Filter System System as *SPRQ* and Execute

Let me know if there are any Lot Pending W/O Stock Posting if post once again in QA12

Regards,

U.Linganathan