cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Button not appering in personal profile for custom info type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I trying to add a custom info type 9001 wiht the sub type 0001 in the personla profile page. I have alomost done on the task but I facing two issues on the same

1) New button is not appering on the overview page. I had already specified the use case and active subtype, inspite of maintaining the below config why I am not getting the new button

2) I am not able to edit the data also, What ever the new data I entring is not updated in the data base I have already checked the feeder class.

Regards

Noel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member148407
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naddy,

For your 2nd issue, pls check the output conversion method in your UI class.

Regards,

Ranjeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update on the above issues, Its bit urgent..

former_member463524
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Noel, Have you checked whether the edited data is passing into the feeder class.

Create button should appear ifor tha above case, can you check with any other standard component

configuration is anything missing in your custom one.

Regards,

Meera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meera,

Yeah..  the data is passed in the feeder class but in some point of time the old value is restored. I am using only the standard class.

Inspite of maintaining the above config I am not getting the New button I have check all other info type

not sure what is the issue.

Regards

Noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

in our custom application, edit and delete button missing. any comments what we are missing?

...Naddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naddy,

Please open a new discussion, so that you may get more help. And paste the screenshots which will explain your issue.

Regards,

Mohsin.

former_member148407
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naddy,

There is a configuration which is done in the OVP component. Once that is done for this custom infotype, the New Button will start appearing. Check for details of this config with your ABAP consultant.

Regards,

Ranjeeta