cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge / Delete User (Streamwork)

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've made the mistake to press "Google-Account" instead of simple "login" on the Login-Screen.

Now I have two different Streamwork accounts.

Is it possible to delete the account with my Google credentials somehow? Cannot find any options (maybe I'm too blind...)

Or better: is it possible to merge these two accounts?  I want to add Google documents in my real account and currently it's not possible because my Google mail address is already assigned to the other account.

Thank you

(@se38)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Fetzer,

Thank you for contacting SAP Cloud Support.

Your streamwork account associated with the gmail ID has been successfully deleted.

Regards,

Smitha HS
SAP Cloud Support

Message was edited by: Smitha HS

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow, that was really fast! Google mail address works now with my primary Streamwork account.

Thank you.

(btw: can you please delete my email address from your reply above?)

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, its removed.

Apologies for that.

Regards,

Smitha HS
SAP Cloud Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

one of my customers has the same issue and would like to have his Google based Streamworks account to be deleted.

His name is Torger Trenner. Please, could you remove his account from the system.

Fortunately, he managed to acces my space with his company email credentials.

Thanks so much

Randolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

I have the same problem then Uwe Fitzer earlier this year. I accidentally linked my gmail account (bodowiegand@gmail.com) to streamworks. Now I have two accounts: bodowiegand@hotmail.com and bodowiegand@gmail.com.

Could you please delete my gmail account to I can link it afterwards.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Bodo

Answers (0)