cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFZALI20 Supress Bank Details on Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Is there a way to suppress the Bank details on the Payment List with program RFZALI20? Currently it displays Vendor address and Vendor Bank details on the header level of output. If I suppress by 0 in maximum number of address lines, The address & bank details both are suppressed.

Is there a workaround just to suppress the Bank details and display Vendor address?

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction FBZP - select "payment methods in country", choose your payment method and hit the eye glasses.

In that screen  "Change View Payment method/ Country Details" under the section Required Master record specifications, Uncheck the flag for "Bank Details".

Once that is done, the program  RFZALI20 will only display the Vendor name and address and no Bank details.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I can tell you that your suggestion is incorrect even with out trying it.

The FBZP settings are for Payment method and they are no way related to the program which Is in question.

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are running the S_P99_41000099 (Program RFZALI20)  report after either your payment proposal or payment run, correct? We have recently tested and implemented this solution in our company – only difference being we wanted the bank details and you don’t.

You can try and let me know.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I still say your Suggestion  is incorrect.

On Payment Method the check box for Bank master data is for validation during DME file and Payment program only. Once the Payment program is finished The settings are nothing to do with Program RFZALI20. This is a report and I am expecting a more Layout based or SAP note advices here. Not the setting you mentioned.

If your company has achieved what you mentioned with that setting then it is incorrect. It could be something else which does that.

S