I have a comman scenario in which SAP is getting integrated with Legacy system. So i wanted to know few Idocs which can help to build the interface.
Scenarios mentioned below:
1) Material Master creation in SAP through Inbound Idoc - ( As per my knowledge it should Matmas05)
2) Inventory Mangement i.e Goods Receipt or Goods Issue. Here GR will be inbound i.e if reciept done in legacy system then it should come to SAP.
Similarly Gi but this can be outbound too i.e from SAP to legacy.
3) Stock balance - Inbound IDoc for getting stock update for a material i.e total.
4) Stock Adjustment: Adjustment of stocks from Legacy to SAP. For e.g any adjustmeent done at legacy should come and adjust in SAP to for eg 561 movemnt etc..
5) Phycial Inventory Difference: Posting of inventory difference in SAP through inbound coming from legacy.
So wanted to know whether standard IDocs are available or we need to build customised IDocs.
Thanks for response. It was helpful and i was able to find out Idocs
Still there are few things which i require help.
1) Outbound Idocs for Transer postings and
2) Outbound Stock count from SAP to target( for posting physical inventory in destination system )