cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order condition for extra freight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a very special issue. Our company has an extra vendor for imports who is charging 0,1% of the total invoice of an import for delievery to our plant.

This vendor (Imp) charges our company with a total invoice at the start of year with an amount, about 5000 euro.

I want to implement this business scenario, by connecting the MIRO, with a condition type of purchase order for every import. So at every MIRO i want an intermediate G/L acount (58xx) to be debited and vendor's acount to be credited (5001xxx). can this be done by standard SAP customizing?

In addition, I dont know what impact will have for the MIGO, because i want this to happend for all kind of imports (even materials have MIGO process or not).

What steps should in customizing follow in order to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

stratos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If he is just a freight vendor who charges a certain % on the total PO value, why not add the condition FRA1 to your import pricing procedure? You can have the vendor as well added inside the condition, so that this gets paid separately in MIRO.

The impact in GR is there, as you can read the documentation for Planned Delivery Charges:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a8/b99690452b11d189430000e829fbbd/content.htm

/Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

My problem is that i dont want accounts debided or credided during migo, because the invoice of freight vendor has done the following at the start of the year

debit 58xx 5000

credit freight vendor 5000

Now, when an invoice for an import is about to be posted i want, to find that the PO concerns an import (with a condition) and the following posting to be done

debit 2x99 (po amount)*0,01% with material (inventory G/L)

credit 58cc (po amount)*0,01%

Can this be done, and how ?

Thanks in advance,

stratos