cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center search in tcode KCH3 and KCH2 ( display & change PC hierarachy )

manoj_chauhan1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I  want  to search profit center in  PC  hierarchy but  not able to do . The system gives message that profit center does not exist even though it exists in the Pc

Hierarchy .

Please let me know if any change in  user settings is required so that I am able to locate the profit center .

Regards

MC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

First of all, check in KE52/KE53 Transaction code.Profit centers are there or not.

Profit center Group t.code is KCH2/KCH3

Profit center Hierarchy t.code is KCH5N.

Thanks & Regards

Purandhar

manoj_chauhan1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  All ,

My issue is that I have  a  alternate PC hierarachy  ( other than standard hierarchy ) .I go to t code  KCH3 to display the hierarachy  . PC hierarchy is displayed .

I want to search profit  center  in the PC group  ( which is like another hierarachy ) .

When I search  for a  profit center  12034  the message comes - Search unsucessful - no hits found for profit center 12034 ,  even though profit center is there in the hierarachy .

Do we need to change any settings so that search is successful .

Regards

Mc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

First you can check in ke52 t.code, profit center status is active or not.

After that check in CEPC table. Please let me know if any concern.

Thanks & Regards

Purandhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I have a similar issue where I have the PC created and is in status "active." The PC is also there in the PC group (KCH3).

However when I run Tcode S_ALR_87013340, the newly created PC is missing. any reason for this? Am I missing any step?

Thanks,

Yogesh

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

KCH2 / KCH3 are for PC Groups. You can use KE52/KE53 for single PC master data.

KCH5N is the PC Standard Hierarchy

Check the above

Thanks