cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM>Money Markets> Cahnge Interest Rate in Interest Rate Instrument

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created facility and Interest rate instrument and i posted accruals for three months after three months when i try to change interest rate in interest rate instrument, field has been in display mode (grad out).

Can any one tell me how to change interest rate in interest rate instrument.

Regards

Sadiq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadiq,

Could you kindly bit more specific on what you have done exactly like, FTR_create, TBB1 and then other actions you have performed and exact dates of  FSCM transaction and how you posted accruals.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Venkat  Thank you

I created 01.01.2012 facility and interest rate instrument and i Run TBB1 (Accruals) for Three months 01.04.2012 and now i try to change interest rate 5% to 10% in interest rate instrument but system is not allowing to change it is in display mode.

regards

sadiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experts can any one answer for this query

Regards

Sadiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you enter a money market deal e.g. start date September 1st you only post the flow of the payment at the beginning. If the maturity date is on December 1st you do not post this repayment including interest until December 1st. During the period you can change the interest rate by adding a new condition because the interest is not posted.

Kind regards

Juerg

Message was edited by: Marie Wild (Moderator) - removed personal information (email adress)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juerg,

Thank you

Your Correct i posted for the month of OCT,Nov,Dec as you told it will be grad out till Dec because i posted for the month of Dec.

Thank you

Best wishes

Sadiq

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Bajaj,

I got reverse using TM42.

Many thanks for your help,

Cris.

former_member226654
Participant
0 Kudos

HI CRIS

Please do the TPM 10 for the transaction. If it is variable interest rate you have to reverser the interest rate. Apart from this you have to reverse all the interest flow

Can you share your structure tab, cash flow tab with basis and posting view

Regards

Bajaj Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Bajaj,

How are you?

I run TPM10 as you sais and it worked.

I will try post the structure tab in next week.

For now, many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Cris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Bajaj,

Thanks for response.

I went to FTR_EDIt, chane mode, but it is not possible reverse the interest because it is display too.  I am using IRI product.

Many thanks,

Cris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Juerg,

How are you?

I am getting similar problem in my project.

The client wants to change the dates all time that it was necessary, but SAP permits that

the date will be changed only one time. After the time, the contract will stay grey (display

mode for the dates). The product is interest rate instrument.

Why does it happen?

Many thanks,

Cristina Fontabelli.

former_member226654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

This is possible, go in ftr edit change mode...and in interest structure tab copy the condition and put the

Necessary detail .if interest is already posted first reverse the interest flow..you can create many interest condition as your requirement.

Regards

Bajaj pankaj