cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee responsible in account: what impact?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm new in CRM and using CRM UI (ver 7.0)

I made a direct assignment of employee responsible in an customer account, and do not use any territory rules for responsible determination.

When I create a task, activity...for this account, the default responsible of it is the person who created the task...and not the employee responsible. So what is the meaning of the employee responsible if it is not the person who is in charge of this account and who has to manage all activities by default?

Can you please clarify?

Is it possible to change that?

Thank you for clarification.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy,

In a transaction such as an activity the partner determination procedure is what determines the partners in the transaction. By default the employee responsible takes the logon user but you can change this in the partner determination procedure by changing the access sequence. The employee responsible assigned in BP is not taken by default as generally the user creating the order/activity is responsible for this transaction. The Source CRM_PARTNER_C takes the partner from the business partner relationships so this can be used in your access sequence if you require this functionality.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you very much for your reply, you gave me the good track.

It was not so easy to catch with my understanding.

May I also inform that I used (if needed for future users):

• partner function "Sales Prospect" has to be added in "details on the source"
  • partner function in Source "Sales Representative" in "mapping/restrictions"

Best Regards,

Cathy

Answers (0)