Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tax Number Category creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am currenty finding this problem: if i go in the

Path: SPRO-> Cross Application Component -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Tax Numbers

i am not able to create a new tax number categories, even if i have a create new button available.

if i try the message: Code your have entered does not exist in TFKTAXNUMTYPE .

and if i go in sm30 to modify the TFKTAXNUMTYPE i am not able to maintain it.

it is possible or not to create a new tax numebr category?

regards,

Gabriella

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are missing some Tax Number Categories the following note may help: 775919, Released on 05.11.2014

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

@Jurgen: i am not able to maintain i..e not able to create new entries

@Jaquin:  if i try to maintain from sm30 V_TFKTAXNUMTYPE the message Do not make any changes (SAP data) is shown, while if i try to maintain V_TFKTAXNUMTYPEC the page that you can reach with tx BUPA_TAXNUMTYPE is shown but if I try to put new entry and click on save, message Entry ZA0  [that is my entry] does not exist in TFKTAXNUMTYPE (check entry)....

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Gabriella.

Go to se11, display content of TFKTAXNUMTYPE and maintain it there. New button is available.

And by the way (do not know you know this or not): it's best practice to use TAXTYPE as following: country+id. It means that ZA means South Africa. There are already 2 tax type available. ZA1 and ZA3 for it.

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You should perform the modification in view V_TFKTAXNUMTYPE and and V_TFKTAXNUMTYPEC.

It's better if you follow recommendations from SAP note 407719.

Regards

Joaquin

juergenbaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I checked it in my system.

I'm able to maintain it in developement system as usual.

br

Jürgen